She ran off.

I hear him yell "come lads where are you? Leaving a lady as bait tsk tsk"

I sneak around staying out of sight he went to fire at her again but I fired at him missing damn flimsy bullets. "There you are styles you bastard."
Running towards me

I quickly move my position. I fired my gun but realized he was holding lexy with his hand over her mouth the nerf bullet hitting her in the chest.

"You bastard" I laughed Shooting again this time hitting him.

He let go of lex we were all laughing

"Where the hell did this come from?" He laughed but was confused

I pointed at lex "I came home to a note and a gun"

He looked at lex "you thought it would be a good idea to start a war with someone who is literally trained to assassin people for a living?"

"Hey I happen to win that war!" she smiles proudly

I rolls my eyes "she distracted me"

Louis shakes his head at me. Then looking at lex "now you gotta learn how to shoot a real gun."

Lexs eyes widened "no thanks"

I looked at her "hey it wouldn't hurt to learn god forbid you ever need to protect yourself."

"I don't think I could ever kill someone."

"I mean you don't have to kill them.."I reason

Louis laughed "don't listen to him he's a psycho he likes watching people bleed out. Shoot 'em kill 'em get it done"

She looks shocked "I'm good"

"Depending on the person And what they did." I defend myself to louis . Also looking at lex "it will take the threat of someone killing you away."

She looked nervous.

"it's not scary baby." look pulling out my real gun from from my waistband handing it to her.

She shakes her head I roll my eyes placing the gun in her hands "it has safety on baby. you're fine it's as useless as the damn nerf gun right now."

She looks at the gun and points it at me. "Fucking Christ!" I jump forward taking the gun.

"It's as useless." She smirked

Louis laughed shaking his head "let's take her out to the shooting field yeah?"

I look at lex "do you want to? And will you behave?" I smile at her

"Yes and maybe." She smiled back

Louis clapped his hands "sweet let me grab my shit I'll be right there."

we headed out going to the car I lift the backseat exposing my gun stash.

She looks at me then back at the guns "that's been there the whole time?"

"Yep" I smile "you would be surprised where I hide my guns"

"Where?"

"Name a place." I smile

"My apartment?"

"Yep" I smile at her

"What Where?" she questions

"behind your toilet, in that weird plant by the door and there's one in my jacket pocket that's hanging in your closet." she looked at me shocked

Louis speaking up "for a while I believed he hid a gun up his ass with how grumpy he was all the time."

Lex laughed

I rolled my eyes.
-
She held the gun listening to me give her instructions on how to aim better.

She held the gun out as I was mumbling to her. she spoke lowly "does me shooting a gun turn you on?"

I suck in at her words. "I would fuck your brains out right if Louis wasn't here." I mumble back.

She froze "fire" I spoke loudly her firing at the target. After a few rounds lex asks "have you used any of these guns to kill people?"

"Yep" me and Louis say at the same time

"Which one?"

"All of them?" She looks at me shocked

Louis scoffed "styles have you not told her we are involved in a gang."

I look at lex "don't be mad but Louis and I are in a gang and I'm the leader."

She gives me a dead pan look "you guys are annoying." rolling her eyes.