PROLOGUE

-SUMMARY

-SUMMARY

Indiana Noelle Stone was a day dreamer. she spent a lot of time in the clouds pretending that things weren't real. she never wanted to act like anything was real when she was growing up. her mother had died from a crash accident when she was only 10 years old and her dad became abusive. she began to pay less and less attention in school and more attention to the world. she became a trouble maker and it only became worse as she grew.

she hated the world and the way that it was. she hated that she lost people easier then she got people. she hated the idea of being alone and she hated the idea of people knowing her for herself and not the person she pretended to be. indiana was a pretender, she pretended that she was okay. she pretended that the world was perfect and she pretended that she would be okay.

she liked the idea of the dark, she liked the idea of having friends but she could never keep them. she lost them quickly and they never stuck. The only one that stuck around was her dog Rocky and she was sickly.

indiana found out soon into her life that people lie, they cheat and they leave when they see a way out because they can't handle seeing people in pain or being a normal human being. she found out early on that people will judge you and bully you for anything that happens even if you can't control it and she hated that.

she was the darkness on a good day, she was the pain when you found out the truth. she was the badness on a good day because she didn't know any other way. she was hurting everyday of the year and she didn't pretend to be perfect. she knew that she was hurting and she hated it.

that's where marcus greenbridge came in. the golden boy, the sunshine of peoples life's. they met in 5th grade when she hit a boy for grabbing her roughly and marcus bandaged up her hand after he saw how bloody it was. the only problem? he bandaged it with the tape they use on horses when they need to heal. they became best friends

sunshine and darkness. that was indiana and marcus for a long time and it always would be. he was the reason she was at brightfields, he was the reason she had a horse. he was the reason she started to ride and he was the reason she smiled most days.

everyone knew about them, they knew that they should and would be together. people had their silent bets on them and they would keep them until those two feel completely and utterly in love.

that might take a while though. indiana hated to fall in love, she knew that marcus would get tired of her or she at least thought he would.

when a new girl comes to the stables, what happens between them that changes everything?

-CAST-
Indiana Noelle Stone

Portrayed by Eiza Gonzalez

-DTS-
mrs-summers -slytherinsinner wheelerslut 90scoffeegossip diorgod  R0MAN0FFS conflictcriminal diorblush holyruin

-WARNINGS-
mentions of death, blood, fighting, and swearing

BASED OFF THE SONG REFLECTIONS BY THE NEIGHBOURHOOD