Chapter 14

Kiryu pov

Darth Revan I heard tales of you from ancient texts that you where the greatest Sith lord that ever lived and then you became a Jedi." I said

"I see you did your homework and you are correct I was  Sith and Jedi once at a time. There was a time that my destiny wasn't certain but that moment is gone." Revan said 

"If I may ask  my lord what brings you here?" I asked

"That's right almost forgot. I saw and watched you through the voice and the way you handle problems with cunning and ruthlessness and that got me thinking what better way of passing on my teachings to one who understands the dark side." Revan said while I looked confused. Just what did she mean by that?"

"What do you mean?" I asked

"I know you ever since you where created in the lab and was taking in by the Sith you longed to learn more and gain more power. I will bestowed on to my knowledge that I process for I will make you my disciple and heir do you accept?" Revan asked. It took me a second to process the information. To be learning from one of the most powerful Sith lord in history who wouldn't want that. 

"I accept your teachings Lord Revan." I said right before the door to the room opened and in walked Neo.

"WHO ARE YOU?" Neo asked moving to grab her lightsaber.

"Stand down Neo this is Darth Revan one of the most powerful Sith of his time." I said

"Ah so this is your apprentice she is strong with the dark side I can feel it." Revan said before the door closes. Neo removed her hand from her lightsaber and sat on the bed and looked at us before Revan and I started to glow red and black. Years of knowledge and power flowed into me. I could feel the power radiating inside my body like a raging storm. After what seemed to feel like hours the ritual was done. I landed on the ground on one knee trying to catch my breath before I staggered to my feet.

"Master are you alright?" Neo asked

I shook my head trying to get my bearing's while my eyes flashed red and returned back to normal.

"Yes I'm fine in fact I never been better in all my life." I said

"Impressive not many people can hold that much power in them before going insane and destroying themselves. A worthy successor indeed." Revan said

"Successor?" Neo asked

"Oh yes I made your master my heir to my legacy. He had proven himself many times and to be honest I kind of grew attach to him. I will continue to watch and give you advice whenever I can Kiryu and you to Neo." Revan said

"Oh that sounds wonderful." Neo said

"I thank you Lord Revan." I said before she smiled and vanished into the force leaving me alone with Neo.

"So anyway did have fun today?" I asked

"Oh yes I had fun messing with the other students and if you call beating the crap out of team CRDL then yes it was so much fun hearing them moan in pain was music to my ears." Neo said with a smile on her face

"I see. Anyway get some sleep we have a long day ahead of us tomorrow." I said heading to the shower.

"Of course master I can't wait to see what tomorrow will bring." Neo said after joining me in the shower her body pressed against me while she let out a little moan while her hands ran down my body reaching to my manhood and started to stroke it before she got down and started to well you know the rest. (a/n: She of age in this fanfiction in fact she's 21 according to wiki).