Chapter 3

3rd person pov

The Dragon's Fang exited hyperspace followed closely by two Gage- class transport ships over the planet Balmorra as the other Sith forces where already in battle with the Republic forces. Leading the assault was Moff Meitt onboard his ship The Darkstar.

Meitt was a foolish Moff always jumping the gun and was very full hardy and rash

Meitt was a foolish Moff always jumping the gun and was very full hardy and rash. During the beginning of the war he lost four key planets to the Republic near the mid rim. How he maintain his rank was beyond anyone's guess but even so failure like that would get you court martialed or killed. As the three ships got closer Kiryu stood on the bridge of his ship.

"Sir Moff Meitt has already engaged the enemy fleet but he has already lost about half his forces." Said one of the crewmen.

"Quinn what can you tell me about this Moff Meitt he sounds like a fool and a imbecile." Kiryu said.

"Yes my lord Moff Meitt one of the Empires not so brightest officers he was once tasked with holding key planets in the mid rim from Republic forces but he narrow minded that he left the planets exposed after chasing a fleet of ships. One time he was assigned to escort military supplies leaving the a imperial supply station only to lose about half the ships because he didn't chart the systems very well." Quinn said as Kiryu hand to mentally facepalm himself after what he just heard.

"How is he still a Moff after that?" Kiryu asked

"That I don't know." Quinn replied.

"Sir a incoming message from the Darkstar." Said a  helmsman .

"Patch it through." Kiryu replied as the message was being played.

"Ah finally about time you showed up I had to do all the work while you took your time getting here." Moff Meitt said.

"I suggest you watch what you say Meitt your talking to a Sith lord." Kiryu said.

"Oh but of course my Lord now if your not to busy talking to me I suggest you help me with with these republic dogs so I can take out the shipyard." Meitt said said in a rude tome of voice before cutting off the transmission.

"What shall we do my lord?" Quinn asked while Kiryu was lost in thought. He wanted to let Meitt get his ass handed to him but he had orders to assist so he order his ships to open fire on the shipyard and to send out their fighters to engage the enemy fighters. All three ships opened fire while the fighters where launched a few minutes after. the whole space around the shipyard was engulfed in battle as ships traded fire with each other. Fighters where engaged in heavy dogfights. Meitt managed to punch a hole in the defenses allowing a small group of fighters and bombers to hot key points on the station. Meanwhile Kiryu was examining the battle and felt that something was off way off.

"Private get me Moff Meitt now." Kiryu said as the private did as he was told as the image of Moff Meitt appeared.

"What is it my lord?" Meitt asked.