Chapter ten

3rd person pov

After the success in collecting the chess pieces the students of Beacon academy stood in the auditorium 

"Russel Thrush. Cardin Winchester. Dove Bronzewing. Sky Lark. The four of you retrieved the black bishop pieces. From this day forward, you will work together as Team CRDL, led by... Cardin Winchester!" Ozpin said. The audience gives one more wave of ovation, while four students walk up to the stage to take their places in front of the headmaster.

"Jaune Arc. Lie Ren. Pyrrha Nikos. Nora Valkyrie. The four of you retrieved the white rook pieces. From this day forward, you will work together as Team JNPN Led by... Jaune Arc!" Ozpin said

"Huh? L-Led by...?" Jaune asked.

"Congratulations, young man." Ozpin said

A grinning Pyrrha offers a friendly shoulder bump to Jaune, but her "fine leader" is knocked over and falls to his butt in front of the laughing audience.

"And finally Blake Belladonna. Ruby Rose. Weiss Schnee. Yang Xiao Long. The four of you retrieved the white knight pieces. From this day forward, you will work together as Team RWBY. Led by... Ruby Rose!" Ozpin said while  Weiss looks to her right surprised, where Ruby is obviously in shock as Yang goes over to hug her sister.

"I'm so proud of you!" Said yang.

"It looks like things are shaping up to be an... interesting year." Ozpin said before he tunes to Kiryu and Neo

"Now there is one more piece of business to attend to, mister Kiryu and Neo step forward if you please" Ozpin said while  team RWBY walked off the stage.

"You retrieved the black king piece, yet you did not find a partner, normally that would be grounds to expel you from the academy." Ozpin said.

"That might be true but like I said where here to observe only." Kiryu said why Weiss at first was a bit sad but cheered up a little when Kiryu said that he will be staying.

"However, your abilities and skill are far too valuable to pass up" Ozpin said playing  footage of Kiryu fighting the Ursa's  and slaying the Deathstalker.

"Did you see how easily he killed those Ursa's ?"A student asked.

"Wow! he can shoot lightning from his hands!" Another student said

"What kind of sword is that?!" A third student asked

"What kind of Faunus is he?" A forth student asked

Those were only some of the comments Kiryu and Neo heard from the gathered students.

"So this one time, we shall make an exception to the normal rules, and allow you two to remain at Beacon." Ozpin said. This made Weiss very happy for she wanted to know more about Kiryu and the Sith. Weiss walked up to Kiryu and stood in front of him.

"Congratulations Kiryu. I was hoping you can tell me on how you killed that Deathstalker!" Weiss said.

"In due time." Kiryu said before walking away with Neo after getting his dorm room key.

"Was all this going to plan master?" Neo asked

"In a fact yes better then I expected." Kiryu replied walking into the dorm room which they really didn't need due to their ship but just go with it for now. After getting settled there was a knock on the door. Kiryu walked and opened the door to see Team JNPR and Team RWBY standing there.

"What are you guys doing here?" Neo asked who kind of started to hate them.

"Kiryu! Can you please show us your lightsaber again? Pleeeeease?" Ruby asked giving Kiryu her best puppy dog eyes.

This caught everyone's attention, they were curious about his weapon, yes they did see it in action during the fight but were still interested in seeing it up close.

"Very well" Kiryu said removing the lightsaber from his belt and igniting it while the two teams looked at the glowing crimson red blade in wonder.

Ruby instantly went fangirl over the blade, Weiss looked at it with jealousy, Yang looked at it wide eyed, Blake seemed hypnotized by the glowing blade, Jaune looked at it with wonder along with Nora who zipped around asking questions so fast that Kiryu could barely understand her. But who was very interested in the weapon was Weiss who never seen a weapon like that before in her life.

"What kind  of sword is that?" Jaune asked.

"This is a lightsaber is a weapon used by the Sith and the Jedi." Kiryu replied with a little distain when he mentioned the word Jedi.

"Just who are the Jedi?" Nora asked

"My sworn and the Sith most hated enemy." Kiryu said with a growl

"What do you mean sworn enemy? Yang asked

"The Jedi have been our enemy for years they hunted us down a drove us to the far reaches of the galaxy until we returned and waged war on them." Kiryu replied

"So  why do the Jedi hate Sith?" Ren asked.

"Because the Sith really on our passion for our strength  we are conquerors taking what we want and cutting down anyone that stand in our way." Kiryu replied. Blake didn't like the words Kiryu spoke of cause it reminded her of her partner who was just the same.

"Just one more question. What are the Sith?" Phyrra asked

"The Sith are an ancient order of Force-wielders devoted to the dark side The Sith, also referred to as the Sith Order was a sect of Force-sensitives who utilized the dark side of the Force. The term "Sith" originally referred to a species of aliens native to the planets Korriban and Ziost, who were later enslaved and ruled by exiled Dark Jedi from the Galactic Republic. These Dark Jedi had once been members of the Jedi Order, a monastic Force religion dedicated to peace through the use of the light side of the Force. The Dark Jedi, who refused to rely exclusively on the light side, challenged the Jedi by giving in to the dark side, which started the Hundred-Year Darkness. However, they had been defeated and subsequently exiled from known space, which led to their discovery of the Sith species. Following centuries of interbreeding and mixing of cultures between the aliens and the exiles, the Sith would no longer be identified by their race, but by their dedication to the ancient Sith philosophy. This religious order would survive in many different incarnations throughout galactic history." Kiryu said.

"So In other words polar opposites. Jedi focus on maintaining order and peace while Sith focus on destruction?" Ruby asked

"From a certain point of view but their is a difference between the two. We take what we desire because we can. We can because we have power. We have power because we are Sith." Kiryu replied. The group of students tried to process all the information that Kiryu just said.

"But I think that's  all for  today you all best get going." Kiryu said. Both teams agreed and left the room. Blake stayed behind for second staring at Kiryu like she was trying to figure him out before she left and the door closed behind her.

"Hmmm that Blake I have to watch out for her." Kiryu said.

"If you want I could get rid of her." Neo said

"No I have a better idea for her but for now we leave her be besides I think we have some who is interested in the dark side." Kiryu replied.

"You mean the Schee girl?" Neo asked.

"Yes I notice that she was listening deeply in to what I said but I still need to  work on her if I plan to turn her over to the dark side." Kiryu replied

"Oh master I like the way you thing destroying a team from the inside." Neo said kissing Kiryu on the cheek.

Weiss Pov

Back in our dorm I was thinking about what Kiryu said about him taking what he wants because he had the power to do so. I wanted that to. I wanted to take back my family name  and if being trained in what he said was the dark side then I will take it but first I have to watch him a bit more.

"Man  Kiryu's lightsaber is so cool I want to hold it." Ruby said

"But what we saw that thing can slice threw anything even our weapons." yang said.

"I don't like him he's up to something I think we should stay away from him." Blake said

"I don't see why you hate him I mean you just met him like two days ago. Besides I think he's cool." I said while I just  got a look from Blake but to me Kiryu might be able to help me.

(a/n: Let me  know what you think of this chapter)