Chapter 5

Kiryu Pov

*Flashback*

I was in one of the chambers on Dromund Kaas meditating on the dark side of the force reciting the Sith code.

"Peace is a lie. There is only Passion. Through Passion I gain Strength. Through Strength I gain Power. Through Power I gain Victory. Through Victory my chains are Broken. The Force shall free me." I said as I focused on the dark side of the force. I could still remember the day of when I was created in that damn lab of the mad scientist which I was happy to kill along with the others in the lab before getting to where I am now. My thoughts where disturbed when I heard the door tot he chambers open and walked in Darth Marr as I stood up and face him.

"Darth Marr what can I do for you?" I asked

"I'm checking on your progress my apprentice." Darth Marr said

"It's going well my lord but still find it amusing that the Jedi are so narrow minded that don't use the force to its full potential." I replied.

"How so?" Darth Marr asked.

"Because their crippled by Empathy. Shackled to obedience. To their masters, their council. They perpetuate the myth of equality. Serving the force as if it was a belief system that had been  programed into them.  The galaxy can't be set on the proper course until the Jedi order and the corrupt republic have been brought down." I said

"I agree. I believe we must spread the ways of the Sith to the empire entire. Plant terror and hatred in every heart. I believe in the democratization of fear." Darth Marr said 

"For fear is a powerful tool that can be used to bend the will of person to do what you want them to do. For fear attracts the fearful, the  strong, the weak and the corrupt. Fear is my ally." I said as Darth Marr nodded his head before telling me that I did very well in my studies and that I have the makings of a Sith which to me was a honor. Since then I study more and more about the Sith and the Jedi  and how they where one in the same until some the Jedi turned to the darkside over different beliefs which lead to many wars before the Sith went into hiding to rebuild and gathered their strength until they had returned and started their war with the Jedi and the Republic. During my time I had encountered many Jedi on different planets from young Padawan's to Jedi masters testing my powers and skills against them but in the end they all die by my hand. It felt good watching the Jedi fall at my feet considering they never faced anyone like me before.

*end of flashback*

I was standing on the bridge of my ship the dragon's Claw looking out the window while Neo was curious about the ship so I told Quinn to show her around the ship in which he agree to do. 

"Excuse me my lord but we are on final approach to Atlas." Said one of the crewmen. 

"Good." I said. Earlier I had sent out probe to scan areas of Remnant for pockets of rich dust to harvest. I had heard from Neo that the largest collector of Dust was the Schnee Dust company that mine the rawest of dust in the mines in Atlas. Thinking to myself perhaps getting my hands on a large amount of Dust might be useful. The doors to the bridge opened as Quinn and Neo walked onto the bridge.

"Ah Neo how was the tour?" I asked 

"The ship  is amazing master I never been in a ship that can travel into space before." Neo replied

" Glad you like it." I said with ha smile before I turned my attention to outside before  a crewman said that where in range of Atlas. I had to admit Atlas was cool looking but I I noticed a city right below it and that got me thinking with Atlas was to fall that city would be crushed.