Chapter six

Kiryu's Pov

*flashback*

I was aboard of the the empires capital ships the Dragons Breath on a intercept course with a republic ship the Black Raven who was escorting a imperial officer who defected to the Republic.  My orders where to capture or eliminate the the defector at any cost. This of course was my first mission for the Sith. I was approached by one of the Sith soldier saying that we be dropping out of hyperspace in a minute. I thought to myself this was the time I had a bit of fun with my prey. Once the ship came out of hyperspace the Black Raven was already disable and was easy to board. I boarded a dropship and headed towards the ship. Once onboard I fought my way through the halls of the ship cutting down any republic dogs that stood in my way.  My objective was clear but I some side objectives which were pretty easy. Before long I was closing in on my target. I came to a room  with a couple of republic soldiers and armed droids. I smiled evil as the lights in the room went dark no one could see except for me. All there was was the sound of the alarm going off until I ignited my blade and we know how that went.

(play from 0:20 to 0:53.and replace the rebels with the republic troopers and Vader with Kiryu)

The troopers where cut down same with the droids. The lights came back on only to see all my foes dead at my feet. Imperial troops contacted me that the target was in the next room and was guarded by a Jedi. I told them to secure the area and that I will be handling the Jedi alone. The door to the next room was sealed but to my strength I grabbed the door and ripped it off before walking into the room where the Jedi and the defector who pushed him into a safe room.

 The door to the next room was sealed but to my strength I grabbed the door and ripped it off before walking into the room where the Jedi and the defector who pushed him into a safe room

"Stop right there Sith you will go no further. My name Is Mara Ban Jedi Knight if you want to get to the defector you have to go through me." Mara Ban said as I just scoffed.

"If you wish to die that badly then so be it Jedi." I said as I begun my assault. Our blades clashed with one another I could this Jedi was well skilled but she never faced anyone like me. 

"Just give up Jedi you don't stand a chance against me." I said kicking  Mara in the stomach before blasting her away with the force.

"Your strength is impressive but why use for evil?" Mara asked while I just smirked.

"It's a matter perspective Jedi not that your going to be around to long enough to see it." I replied as I rushed towards her and swung my blade. She tried to block it but not in time before I sliced her hand off making her scream in pain before I grabbed her by the throat as she was clawing at my arm trying to get free but I slammed her into the ground several times  before holding her before I pressed my saber close to her stomach and ran her though with it before whispering into her ear that her republic will fall  before I dropped her lifeless body to the floor before turning my attention to the safe room where my prize was waiting. I used the force to rip the door open as the imperial defector was scared the pure look of fear in his eyes.