Chapter eight

3rd Person pov

With the successful entering Beacon academy Kiryu and Neo where in the amphitheater with the rest of the students who got in. Of course the both of them where only there to observe  but that doesn't mean they can have some fun along the way.  Ozpin is readying the microphone, with Glynda beside him.

"I'll... keep this brief. You have traveled here today in search of knowledge, to hone your craft and acquire new skills, and when you have finished, you plan to dedicate your life to the protection of the people. But I look amongst you, and all I see is wasted energy, in need of purpose, direction. You assume knowledge will free you of this, but your time at this school will prove that knowledge can only carry you so far. It is up to you to take the first step." Ozpin said leaving the stage before Glynda steps up to talk.

"You will gather in the ballroom tonight; tomorrow, your initiation begins

"You will gather in the ballroom tonight; tomorrow, your initiation begins. Be ready. You are dismissed." Glynda said while Kiryu and Neo was leaning  against  the wall watching the other students walk around talking to each other.

"What do you think master of these guys?" Neo asked

"Weak." Kiryu replied 

"I agree if you wanted to I bet you can wipe the floor with them." Neo said watching and looking while Kiryu had his eyes on his soon to be second apprentice which was Weiss. The first night at Beacon, students are splayed out in sleeping bags. Ruby, in her pajamas and with a sleeping mask around her head is writing in a journal when Yang crashes next to her, similarly dressed.

"It's like a big slumber party!" Yang said

"I don't think Dad would approve of all the boys, though." Ruby said not looking up form her journal

"I know I do!" Yang said with a purr  as she watches several muscular, shirtless guys... and Jaune, dressed in feetie pajamas, waving to her, which makes her groan before she returns her attention to Ruby.

"What's that?" Yang asks

"A letter to the gang back at Signal. I promised to tell them all about Beacon and how things are going." Ruby replied

"Aw, that's so cuuuute!" Yang said getting  knocked back as a pillow is launched at her face

"Shut up! I didn't get to take my friends with me to school! It's weird not knowing anyone here!" Ruby said

"What about Jaune? He's... nice! There you go! Plus one friend! That's a hundred percent increase!" Yang said

"Pretty sure Weiss counts as a negative friend. Back to zero..." Ruby said turning her back

"There's no such things as negative friends! You just made one friend and one enemy! Look, it's only been one day. Trust me; you've got friends all around you! You just haven't met them yet!" Yang said  before she was hot in the face with another pillow, this time looking like a dog to the face. The two sisters notice a candle being lit nearby, and Blake Belladonna is  leaning against a wall, reading her book.