Chapter seven

Neo Pov

I was sitting next to my master why the ship we where in was heading towards Beacon. I still couldn't get over the fact that he had ships that can travel into space and the amount of ships he had in orbit.  Being around my master made me so excited and made me think of all the fun we where gonna have there.

"Where almost there my apprentice." Kiryu said while looking at me with a smile.

" Kiryu said while looking at me with a smile

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"I can see the landing pads master." I said as we approach closer I could see other ships landing and dropping off other people.

"Before we get there I have something for you but go wash up first then put it on I think you might like the outfit

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Before we get there I have something for you but go wash up first then put it on I think you might like the outfit." Kiryu said while I did I was told but still I was a bit curious on what he had for me. Once I had took a shower I dried off and found a outfit set out for me.

I put on the outfit along with the pants and shoes and looked at myself and admired on how I looked

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I put on the outfit along with the pants and shoes and looked at myself and admired on how I looked. I liked the clothes my master had gotten for me. I felt the ship land with a thud on one of the landing pads before I walked back to the cockpit where my master turned to see me in my new outfit.

"It looks good on you Neo." Kiryu said walking towards the ramp of the ship while followed him.

"Thank you master." I said just as the ramp to the ship opened and the light of the sun shined though the opening as we stepped out on to the landing pad to see many other people walking around some walking towards the building in the distance.

Aura and the Dark Sideजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें