Part 85 (Letters)

Começar do início

Tell the kids about me everyday, okay? Tell them about the woman who made your heart soft, The one that made you realize how big the universe is inside some people... But most of all, please tell them that I love them. Promise me, please, that you won't let them forget me... Please give them love everyday, even if they make you angry. And like I said before, I want you to be happy. So please find someone who can make you feel the way I made you feel once... Just please make sure her name isn't Sarah... I don't doubt you love me and I hope you don't doubt I love you."

That was it for now. Why does she break my heart like this? And when is she gonna understand that the only woman for me is her. I take the letter, cause I'm sure as hell whee're having a conversation about this tomorrow...

____________O____________

Gaia's P.O.V.

Next day:

I was looking for Blake's letter so I could finish writing it before he got up, but I couldn't find it! The other's were there, but his just disappeared. I really hope mom didn't just take it.

"You lose something?" Blake asks, startling me.

"Oh, yeah. Have you seen... never mind." I almost snitch on myself.

"Have I seen what?"

"Nothing, I remembered were I left it." I fake a smile and go back to our bedroom, where Blake followed. "Why are you following me?"

"Cause it looks like you have something to say to me."

"Well, I don't, so..."

"Okay." He was about to leave.

"Actually! I do have to tell you something."

"I know." He says. "I'm not gonna hate you."

"I slept with Kellan... again." I lie.

"No you didn't."

"Um, yes I did. That's why he was here yesterday."

"Come on, G. It's me you're talking to. You know I know when you're lying to me... But I did find this." I take out the letter.

"You went through my stuff?!" She yanks it from me.

"Hey, it was right there in the open. So it looks like your little plan isn't going to work."

"I can do a hell of a lot of things to make you hate me." I give him my back.

"Hey, hey! You are my wife, I love you! How can you possibly think that making me hate you is gonna make anything better?! Do you have any idea how I would feel if I hated you the last months of your life?! It'll be a million times worse!! Where you really gonna go through with this?"

"Yes." My eyes water.

"Oh, God, Gaia. What were you thinking?" He sits on the bed in front of me.

"It's just better."

"No it's not! If you did it, and I read this letter. Do you have any idea how I'd feel knowing it was all a lie?" I don't say anything. "You want things good? Then love me, and let me love you."

"You just want me to forget about the whole Sarah thing."

"Look, I don't expect you to forgive me for that. Hell I won't forgive myself. I hurt you, I hate hurting you. I am sorry about it, and I swear to you on my life that I never slept with her... I love you, I have loved you ever since high school. Yes, I slept with women during our break up, but every time I did... I could only think of you and how I did you wrong."

"Why didn't you look for me?"

"I was ashamed, afraid you'd reject me. And terrified of hearing the words "I don't love you anymore" come out from you. Just like I'm terrified of hearing the word "goodbye" in a couple of months. I should've been more careful."

"It isn't your fault."

"Yes it is. You said so yourself, remember?"

"I was mad at you, I wanted to hurt you. I never should've said that. I knew about my condition, I should've said something."

"Please don't make me hate you." He whispers.

"I won't, I'm sorry."

I'll try my best not to make him angry in any way. But I won't make any promises. Of course I don't want him to hate me, but I just feel it's best... Oh what the hell?! I can't hurt him, I guess we'll do this the hard way...

------------------------

Should she keep to her plan?

This was supposed to be a short story, but you guys are really just amazing I just couldn't end it for you. Thank you for your support, really thanks!! You are the reason I get motivated to write. ❤️ :D