Chapter 10: Ben 10 vs The Ultimate Negative 10

Chapter 10: Ben 10 vs Ultimate Negative 10

"Ben Tennyson meet the team, that will wipe you off the face of the Earth. THE ULTIMATE NEGATIVE 10!" Eon screamed as he gestured to his comrades as some of them had a bone to pick with the shape shifter, "Kill him."

SixSix, Ultimate Aggregor, and Ultimate Kevin launched into the air as Animo, Vilgax, Zombozo, Albedo, Khyber, Zed, and The Forever King slid down the cliffside as they raced towards the boy. Albedo pressed the dial on his Ultimatrix and turned into a darker color of Humungousar. Khyber grabbed the silver hilt off his back which turned into a great long sword.

Zed turned into a huge Smilodon with sharp claws, a tail with a sharp hook at the end of it, razor sharp sabers, mane like a dire wolf, and a small horn on the top of his nose. He also has a lion-like roar. He wears a red spiked collar on his neck that holds the Nemetrix.

SixSix's guns appeared from his back as he blasted at him, Ultimate Kevin's arms blasted fire from them but Ben was a bit quicker than them. Ben launched to his right as he quickly tried to dial up another alien when Kevin spoke, "It's no use, Tennyson! I have all your powers!" He glared as he landed in front of him.

"Kevin, buddy, been a while. You look different." Ben smiled nervously as he backed up a bit.

"Been awhile? After you locked me in the Null Void? Turned me into a freak!" He yelled as Ben glared at him.

"Pretty sure I told you it wasn't my fault." He shot back when SixSix and Aggregor landed behind Kevin.

"Sure it was?! I'm definitely gonna enjoy this." He smirked evilly. As Vilgax landed behind Ben with Zombozo, Khyber, The Panuncian, Animo, Forever King and Negative Humungousar surrounding him.

"Vilgax, been a awhile." Ben smiled sheepishly when Vilgax held out his hand.

"The Omnitrix! Give it to me!" He bellowed.

"Sorry can't do that!" He smirked as Vilgax growled.

"If you won't give it to me, then I'll take it from your dead body!" He yelled out.

Ben gazed around cautiously, "I don't even know some of you. And besides I'm sure you don't wanna do this."

"You don't need too, Tennyson. Because we know you and have a vendetta against you as well." Negative Humungousar replied angrily.

"And we definitely want to do this!" Zombozo yelled as the sinister nine villains raced towards the boy who quickly activated the Omnitrix and slammed his hand down. An emerald flash engulfed the area blinding the group of villains.

Ben grew till he was twelve feet tall, he grew two additional arms out of his hips. He had four yellow eyes with incisors poking from his lips. His feet had only two toes, he wore a black and white sleeveless jumpsuit, with a black line ontop of his head and ending at his chin. The Omnitrix badge appeared on the left pectoral of his chest, "FOUR ARMS!" The Tetramand exclaimed. As the emerald light died down, Four Arms was left standing in the boys place, "Bring it!"

Vilgax raced forward as did Four Arms colliding in a test of strength, but he wasn't alone as Animo slammed into him knocking him over. Four Arms slid back as Negative Humungousar came charging at him. The Tetramand and The negative Vaxasaurian collided, but Four Arms had the upper hand as he caught his two arms, Fours Arms smaller arms punched him in the chest sending him backwards. Aggregor and Kevin raced forward and punched him backwards.

The Panuncian charged forward as it jumped onto the Tetramand biting his shoulder. Earning a yell from the alien hero, the Forever King blasted him in his chest. Four Arms grabbed hold of the Panuncian's head and threw him away. Aggregor slammed Four Arms into the ground, the Tetramand gritted his teeth as he kicked him away.