Chapter 1: A Hero Rises

In the streets of Japan everyone in City Z were enjoying the peace and serenity that generated from everyone. As busy as the streets were the buildings filled with people were busier, but a giant smoke cloud formed in the distance gaining the civilians attention. When the smoke cloud started getting bigger there was a bluish purple blur racing past buildings causing all kinds of destruction, causing the civilains to retreat to another town.

"Evacuate City Z, the threat Level Dragon!" A feminine voice echoed out into a large speaker.

Throughout the City now known as City Z was in absolute chaos, fires spreading, buildings laid in ruins, but one building containing a legend was residing. Inside the room was a single spaced room, with a shelf full of anime figures and manga, had a collection of Sumo Summer merchandise, a television, a bed off to the left and a table in front of the television. Over by the front door resided the kitchen which was small and by the tv was his sliding door to the balcony. The boy gazed at the tv and saw the destruction and the harm it was causing everyone.

He grabbed his green leather jacket that had the number 10 in a black patch on the left pectoral, with a white line stretching over it and two vertical white lines on the right side, "Guess I'll go." He replied with a sly smirk on his face as he slid his arms through his jacket. On his left wrist was a weird watch, with a green and black faceplate in the form of an hourglass. The dial was silver with silver pegs on the sides while the band was green with a black stripe in the middle.

He spun the dial and immediately a hologram of a figure appeared spinning it repeatedly, he found the figure he wanted and smiled widely, "IT'S HERO TIME!" He slammed his hand onto the faceplate and was engulfed in a emerald green light.

A large muscular bluish purple alien stood in the middle of the once reknown City Z, body's of various people laid dead around the monster. He scoffed at how weak the human race was as he moved onto the next area.
A little girl sat on the ground crying as she was lost and scared, "Mommy...Daddy..." The little girl cried as the monster approached her.

"How pathetic.." He stated as he extended his left arm out towards her which grew in size and was about to crush her when a streak of blue and black zoomed past his hideous hand and grabbed the girl who fell unconscious, "You're pretty fast, who are you and where did you come from?!" He asked a bit angry that someone interrupted his hunt.

"You don't need to worry about who I am, because you won't live long enough to remember me." The streak replied, the alien parasite looked the mysterious monster up and down. He has a black cone shaped head, blue skin, in a black and white jumpsuit, claw shaped hands, standing on circular objects, with a black and blue striped tail. He had a mask of shorts over his face with a strange circular badge in the middle of his chest that was green and black in the shape of an hourglass.

"Is that so? I was formed from the pollution brought upon the Earth, I am Vaccine Man!" He shouted as veins started growing all over his body, "I don't know where you came from, but I'll make sure to end you for interfering in my work."

"Is that right? Well don't blink." The blue velociraptor stated, confused by his statement Vaccine Man blinked and he was gone. The next moment the velociraptor reappeared and punched him in his jaw that sent him back a few feet, "I told you don't blink." He stated as he reeled back his visor and Vaccine Man got a look at his face. His face was blue with pure green eyes, and black lines raced around his eyes and mouth.

"That was some hit, what are you?" Vaccine Man questioned the Kineceleran.

"I'm a hero who's gonna put you in the ground." He replied with a raspy voice as his visor slid down and he raced towards him in a blur of blue and black striking him in different places. Vaccine Man would see him for a moment, but he'd be gone before he could even touch him.