Chapter 4: Accelerate or XLR8

"Answer me, this why are we forced to work. Why must we pay money to eat. It's insane, can't we all just share. Look around the rich get fat, while the poor die. Where is the freedom in this world. Does it even exist, we're all just slaves to our work. And is work fun? No! How could it be, we do not want to work, PERIOD! That, is why I, Hammerhead, will change our society. I will make it so those that want to work will, while the rest are supported. We will create a utopian world, the Paradisers, lead by Hammerhead, will realize this!" The leader of the Paradisers yelled out in front of a giant Plaza. Him and his group were bald headed men in matching suits. But Hammerhead, had a large scar across his nose, his suit had flame patterns on it. The civilians simply ignored this group of losers who didn't wanna get a job.

"Boss, nobody's listening." One replied from the group.

"All these damn, idiots. They're not ready for us anyway! Let's go! That guy Zeniru's loaded. We'll wreck his posh penthouse and show everyone that we mean business! High-rise apartments are symbols of Inequality." Hammerhead shouted as they headed to 'Zenirus penthouse'.

"Yes sir!" The Paradisers replied in unison.

The Paradisers arrived in front of what they thought was Zenirus penthouse and gazed at the building in delight.

"What a show-off! This whole building is Zeniru's home." One Paradiser spoke with his large buckteeth.
Hammerhead trembled in anger as he saw the 'Penthouse', "There's no way in hell, he made so much money legally. It's unforgivable. Bring it down!" He yelled.

"Yes sir!" One Paradiser stepped forward raising his fist, the suit's forearm bloated up like a balloon. He rushed the building punching it sideways and watching as it was destroyed in mere seconds. His forearm returned to normal, "Target has been destroyed."

Hammerhead chuckled in delight as Zeniru's Penthouse was just reduced to rubble, "Man, these experimental battle suits, sure do pack a punch. I mean, sure, we had to steal them, but when it's all said and done, it was totally worth the risk!"

The buckteeth Paradiser was looking at a map, "Wait, that was the wrong building."
Hammerhead looked at him in anger as his shrilly voice continued, "My bad, boss. Actually, his house is a little further up."

Hammerhead not bothered by his lackey's mistake shouted, "Whatever! Everyone makes mistakes! But the important thing is to learn from them. Am I right?"

"Right, you are sir!"

"Then, onward to Zeniru's!" He screamed, "MOVE OUT!"

"YEAH!"

A little school boy wearing a light blue long waist jacket and dark blue shorts, a yellow satchel, and yellow hat. He was standing in front of a tree, sobbing. A green bicycle was parked right next to the tree.
Inside the tree was a man who looked to be 19, he wore a green helmet, goggles, light beige chest plates and shoulder pads. He wore a black jumpsuit, with gloves, armored covered pants, and boots. Around his waist was a white belt with a red and black wheel in the center. The man was reaching for the string on the red balloon that floated up into the tree. With the balloon in hand he came back down and handed it to the little boy.

He walked over to his green bicycle, removing the kickstand and hopped on, "You're amazing!" The little boy cried out to the cyclist hero, "Thanks alot bicycle guy!" He gave him a smile and a thumbs up before cycling away. Towards a giant smoke cloud that was in the distance.

Ben was at his computer doing some research on the new Sumo Slammers movie which comes out in two weeks. He had on black jeans, and a black hoodie that had the number 10 in green on the front. On the back of his hoodie, his last name 'Tennyson' was written above and the number 10 below it. When he heard the news come on, grabbing the remote he turned the volume up.