Chapter 3: Echo For Your Thoughts

"Now tell me why does this 'House of Evolution' want my Master?" Genos demanded answers from the Cyborg Gorilla.

"I'd wish you'd stop calling me that." Shocksquatch walked over to them with his giant arms crossed over his chest.

"You may have beaten me, but I am currently the third strongest in the House of Evolution. You'll never defeat the Beast King." He stated in a robotic voice.

"Beast King? You mean the giant Lion? I laid him to rest moments ago." The Gimlinopithecus stated plainly as he cocked his thumb back to reveal a giant Lion dead behind him.

Shocked by the sudden realization how strong these two were immediately dropped his act, "I'm sorry."

"Hey, what happened to your voice, eh?" The Canadian yeti asked as he dropped his robot voice.

"Answer him." Genos glared darkly at the damaged Gorilla.

"I like to do the voice since I'm, ya'know a Cyborg." He stated plainly, "I'll start from the beginning. Long ago, there existed a brilliant young scientist through the musing of his astonishing genius. He was able to make a number of significant contributions to human knowledge. Eventually, however his accomplishments led him to disillusion the world. Though he was constantly showered with praise for the intricaties of revolutionary creations of the human mind. None of his ideas or theories, have not even been given the slightest bit of support from the scientific community. Rather than advancing human civilization, his goal was the artificial evolution of humans as a species. That was the dream he ever had." The Gorilla explained.
"Why was he so concerned with evolving when there's only so much humans can accomplish." The yeti-like alien asked.

"He wanted to prove his theories were right, if animals could evolve why couldn't humans." The Cyborg Gorilla answered, "I'll continue with the story. Not a single person came forward to help him achieve his vision."

"He sounds insane." The Canadian Yeti replied as the armored Gorilla sweatdropped at his comment.

"He devoted himself to his research, but it was only after he turned seventy, he had finally found the results he was desperately looking for. First the scientist regained his youth."

"Sheesh, how old is this guy." The Gimlinopithecus deadpanned.

"Next he begun cloning himself on mass, he named his laboratory the House of Evolution. Then with his clones he conducted countless experiments with animals creating new life and new species. His experiments then shifted to human subjects." He explained, as Shocksquatch slammed his hand onto his Omnitrix badge reverting back to normal.

"So what does he want with me?" Ben questioned as he cocked his eyebrow at the Cyborg enhanced Gorilla.

"He's seen that your able to evolve and wants to run a series of tests on you to find out how you did it."

"Great, I'm not gonna become someone's lab rat. Come on Genos, we've got a party to get to." Ben said as he started walking away.

"Wait, right now?" Genos questioned as he followed after the departuring teenager.

"Yeah, I've got things to do later, so might as well go on and get it over with." He replied.

'Things are not looking good, I better tell the Doctor.' He thought as he opened his head to reveal a small satellite and dish.

"Hey you!" Genos shouted as he immediately closed his opened head.

"Um, yes?" He asked in a scared tone.