Chapter 7: Legion Vs Deep Sea King

Chapter 7: Legion vs Deep Sea King

Genos and Tatsumaki talked about things that Ben has revealed to the both of them. To Genos surprise, Ben's never told him how he acquired the Omnitrix and to Tatsumaki's surprise, he told her how Ben annihilated the clan of Subterranean's that tried to invade Earth. He also told her about Alien X, which shocked her even more.

"Master, stated that 'Alien X' was his strongest alien, but he has a massive weakness." Genos stated which made Tatsumaki confused to this 'weakness'.

"Something like that has a weakness?" Tatsumaki questioned.

"Yes, he said 'Aside from Alien X being his strongest transformation, he also has the biggest weakness. Alien X has two other personalities that have to be in agreement with him, but the body won't move until a decision between the three minds has been reached.' Is what Master told me." Genos explained what Ben told him about Alien X.

"But, in the video it looked like as soon as he transformed the decision had already been made." Tatsumaki remarked as Alien X destroyed the meteor without hesitation.

"I know, but in Alien X's head, Master told me it took thirty minutes for the other two personalities to agree to destroy the meteor." Genos answered which left Tatsumaki bewildered.

"Thirty minutes? He destroyed it as fast as it took to breathe."

"I know, Master is extraordinary. I wonder what else Alien X could do."

The two heros were soon interrupted as groaning could be heard. They immediately looked at the alien hero who was sitting up, rubbing his eyes sleepily. The two S-Class hero's were by his side in an instant.

"Master?! Are you alright?!"

"Ben?! How are you feeling?"

Ben looked at the two hero's confused. He looked around before finally speaking up, "How did I get back home?" Genos and Tatsumaki both look away which made Ben gaze at the duo who couldn't meet the boys eye, "I asked you a question and I deserve an answer! How did I get back home?!"

Genos decided to speak up, "Master, I'm sorry for disobeying your orders, but I followed you after I left the apartment. I was about to intervene when you turned into that gold robot and reversed time. By then Tatsumaki, had shown up before you hit the ground."
Ben threw the covers off his body, he immediately knew he couldn't move. He gazed down towards the Omnitrix and saw it was red, 'Great, I drained all the power inside the Omnitrix.'

"Ben? Are you ok?" Tatsumaki asked in a gentle voice, scaring Genos and snapping Ben from his thoughts.

"Yeah, can't move really good and the power in the Omnitrix is drained, so no heroing for me until it's recharged." Ben replied as he laid back down, "Anyway, Tatsumaki how'd you end up here in City Z?"
Tatsumaki's face flushed bright red as she started avoiding the brunette's green eyes, "I...uh.."

Tatsumaki had seen the news about the meteor being destroyed. She saw Bang and Genos, but the third man was a hooded figure. She rose from her couch and raced into her closet and immediately got changed, "Time to pay that old man a visit."

Terrible Tornado flew through the air on her way to City Z. On the top of the mountain, Tatsumaki landed in front of a dojo, that was large. It read 'Fist of Smashing Rock Dojo'. She slid the front door open to see Silverfang sitting in front of a banner that read, 'You should flow like a river'.

"If you've come here, I'm guessing you've seen the news?" Bang replied not even turning around, "I'm surprised your even interested in something like this, Tatsumaki."