Chapter 6: Saviour or Destroyer

Ben paled as her powers activated, "Oh shit." On instinct he dodged a street light, she pulled from the cement and threw it at him.

"You have good reflexes, but that alone won't be enough to beat me!" She stated, her cheeks still flushed bright pink.

'Think, I've gotta have something that can match her in power! Alien X? No I don't wanna risk hurting her too badly. Atomix? No if I used him he'll annihilate the whole city block. Come on, Ben, THINK! I've got it!' Ben ducked a trash can from colliding with his head. He rushed forward with his left arm held up, revealing the Omnitrix.

Tatsumaki looked at him in confusion as he spun the dial and a hologram appeared, spinning it repeatedly. Tatsumaki held up her hands and started destroying the streets and buildings around them. She held the rubble above him, 'I'm sorry, but your my enemy. If things could have been different I wish I could have gotten to know you.' She thought solemnly.

Ben finally finding the right alien looked up to see various buildings and streets destroyed and hovering above him. Ben looked at her face and she seemed saddened as she hurled the rubble at him. Slamming his hand onto the faceplate, an emerald light erupted from him.

Tatsumaki shielded her eyes from the blinding light, "What's happening?!"

Ben's body started hardened into crystals, his body turned a magenta color. His lower body, left hand, and his entire right arm were crimson red. Pink crystals litered his entire body. One on his head, two on his chest, two on his back, one on his left shoulder, another on his right shoulder. Five crystals ran down his right arm. There were two crystals on both of his feet. His mouth closed up, with two green eyes. Sporting the Omnitrix badge on his chest, on the top and bottom two small crystals were attached to the badge, "CHROMASTONE!" The Crystalsapien exclaimed as he destroyed the rubble that was surrounding him.
Tatsumaki's eyes widened in shock and surprise as the boy she liked vanished and this monster soon took his place, "What? Where did Ben go? Where did you come from!?"

"I swore I'd never hit a girl before, but right now your not giving me much of a choice." Chromastone replied as he raced forward, his hands started glowing a bright rainbow color as he thrusted them both out and blasted her with his ultraviolet rays.

Tatsumaki dodged the blast as she lost sight of Chromastone, 'Where'd he go?' The Crystalsapien in question flew in from behind her and punched her in the face.

"I hope you'll forgive me for this." Chromastone stated as he tightened his fists.

Tatsumaki smiled as she wiped the bruise on her face, "Your Ben, right? I see you can shape-shift, correct?"

"I am, and I don't wanna hurt you, your actually quite cute and having to hit you hurts me. So let's just call a truce." Chromastone stated that having to hit a girl was a line that even he didn't like crossing.

Tatsumaki's face turned as red as a tomato, 'Cu-cu-cut-cute, He thinks I'm cu-cute.' She turned her attention back to the alien hero, "I'm sorry, but as much as I want to I have to defeat you." She said as a shadow was casted over her eyes. She soon raised her hands as multiple buildings started levitating off the ground.

The Crystalsapien eyes widened, 'Not even Chromastone would be able to destroy all these buildings.' He thought as he started dodging various large buildings that were hurled at him.

He shot multiple ultraviolet beams from his hands as they closed in on him. The two large crystals from his back popped out and he blasted the ultraviolet rays into them and soon the crystals shot the rays at multiple buildings reducing them into rubble, 'I can't keep up with her, she's a lot stronger than this I can feel it. If I use Way Big I'll just be a bigger target. Humungousaur and Ultimate Humungousaur would be good, but it'll run down their stamina. Oh, I know!'
"You can't win, Benjamin." She replied as Chromastone flew around the buildings trying to hide from her. He flew into one of the floating buildings, 'What's he doing?' She thought as an emerald light engulfed the entire room, her eyes went wide when another monster shot out of the building.
"ECHO ECHO!" The Sonorosian exclaimed as five more duplicated from him, "Ready boys, we've only got one shot at her." The Echos nodded as they locked arms and started swinging each other around until they had enough speed. With that they let go and the main Sonorosian flew out the building towards Tatsumaki. He flipped into the air and let out a sonic scream that made Tatsumaki yell in pain.