0.7

Harley's POV

I laid on Elena's bed scrolling through Joker's apology texts. I missed him but after what I told Elena I decided that I too shouldn't be so dependent on a guy.

"If I can figure out a way to remove the spell from the stone, the stone becomes useless" "and according to Katherine Klaus becomes vengeful" "wait why are we so afraid of this Claus dude?" I played with my white ankle boots and looked between Bonnie and my sister "his name is Klaus and he's like the OG vampire" Elena sighed and nodded her head no at Bonnie before looking at me.

"Klaus is basically the Joker of the supernatural world" if I could get any paler I would be right now "two Mista J? Wow... even Joker has weaknesses so this Claws guy has to have some too" Bonnie sighed "Elena— "no look I don't really care what you all want to do with Klaus! I need to figure out a way to get Stefan back!" "Stefan wants me to focus on this" Elena sighed her eyes filling up "well don't listen to him! He thinks he's protecting me but he's wrong!" "I'm taking Stefan's side with this one"

"I for one am on your side Elena" she gave me a small smile I'm on Elena's side too So am I! You don't even like Elena "hey I like Elena" Bonnie and my sister turned to face me "sorry it's the voices... they're arguing again and it gets pretty noisy".

Jeremy walked through the bathroom door and I smiled "hiya Jer" "hey crazy girl, what's going on" Bonnie gave Elena a look "nothing, nothing is going on" my eyes shifted between the three of them "i need a coffee" Bonnie stood up "so do I!" I followed after her leaving Jeremy and Elena alone.

Bonnie made it to the kitchen first "do you think these jeans make me look fat?" No! Yes! You look so good! Change "I think you look great Harls" I smiled at Bonnie and she made our coffee "thank you" "so ugh how have you been? I mean I seen you on the news a few times" I sipped my coffee before answering.

"I'm ok... I miss my J" she gave me a small smile "so this new look..." I smiled softly and did a little spin "one of your space buns are coming undone" Bonnie walked over to me and reached her hand up I grabbed them and put them behind her back "ow I was trying to help" "right sorry" she fixed my bun "there" I heard a creak and I grabbed her hand.

We go to the stairwell to see Elena trying to sneak out "where are you going?" I asked her innocently "umm... to see Stefan" "you're lying" "she is?" "No I'm not" "really? Tell your face" "are you serious?" Elena asked Bonnie and I was slightly ok we'll a lot of confused.

"She took the moonstone" "how did you— "we tested you" "we did?" "We did Harls and she failed" Elena look betrayed and sad "Klaus killed Katherine's entire family just becomes she crossed him! I can't let that happen" Bonnie moved out of her way and I smiled.

Elena went to leave but she stopped "Elena just go" "what did you do?" I pushed past Elena and I walked through "Elena you're an idiot" I grabbed her hand and tried to pull her out but she was stuck. "Harley I need you to do me a favor" "what?" "I need you to go find Elijah" "why?" "Harley don't!" Jeremy and Bonnie yelled at me "please Harley! As your little sister you owe me this" I nodded but just as I went to run I froze. "Jeremy bring her back in here".

Jeremy sat me on the couch and Elena followed suit "thanks for trying" "what's going on Elena?" She sighed "I'm going to die Harls" I sighed "but I just got you back" she kissed my head "yeha I know" the door opened and that guy I don't like walked through.

"You should really lock your door" we rolled our  eyes "oh come on pouty, at least give me two points for ingenuity" "can I hit him now?" Elena grabbed my hand "do you think this is funny?" "Yes Elena! I find hilarity in the lengths that I have to go to to repeatedly save you life" Elena scoffed "what did Stefan say about this?" "He had a good laugh" "and what did he say about Elijah still being alive?" He came next to Elena and put his arm around her "yeah that... I didn't tell him" "why not?" "Well a he can't do anything about it and b... what I just said" "where's Bonnie?" "I don't like you" he narrowed his eyes at me "I thought she was meeting you" Jeremy said "no she's on moonstone duty and I'm on... clown patrol" "and who's on Tyler Lockwood and the full moon?" "Vampire barbie asked me if she could handle it and I said why not! Figure if she screwed up her bite her and then I'll be rid of two of my problems" "that's it" I got up and walked away "where is the clown going?"

Elena said something but I was already upstairs. I jumped on my bed and called Joker. "DOLL you called me!" I sighed "yeha yeah don't get to excited I just... I just want to go home! I hate it here all these people and— "what about your sister? How about you make nice with her".

I felt my eyes prick "were getting along but I don't know I... I miss you" "you miss me sweets?" I sniffled "yeah, do... do you miss me?" "Of course I do Pooh" I smiled "look out your window" I got up and did as I was told.

There was a man standing there "what is this J?" He laughed "you'll have to crack him open to get the treat" I squealed "you got me a piñata?!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!! Oh J I love you" he laughed "I love you too Harls" he hung up and I smiled running down the stairs. I swung the door open and grabbed my bat. "Hey Mister!" He looked over at me "come here" he walked over to me and I smiled "you're cute" "Harley?"

I swung my bat at him and he fell I kept beating him and Elena walked over "HARLEY WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!!! STOP IT HARLEY STOP IT!" I stopped and she grabbed my bat "Harley what the hell!" "J got him for me there's a special treat" "this may fly in Gotham City or whatever but here?! Jeez Harley" she closed the door and I walked to room.

I laid back down and fell asleep which is basically all I've been doing since I got here.

I woke up to banging on my door I opened it and saw Elena and the Elijah guy "what the— "I'd advise you to stay very quiet Miss Quinn" just keep your big mouth shut! I nodded and he smiled "good it's time we had a talk".

The three of us went into Elena's bedroom "forgive the intrusion I mean your family no harm" "you better not I'm really good with a bat" he smiled "why did you kill those vampires who tried to take me?" Elijah sat on Elena's bay window and I sat next to him "because I didn't want you to be taken. Klaus is the most feared and hated of the Originals but those that fear him are desperate for his approval. If word gets out that the doppelgänger exists there'll be a line of vampires eager to take you to him and I can't have that" I furrowed my brows.

"Klaus obsessions have made him paranoid he's a recluse he trust only those in his immediate circle" "like you?" "Not anymore" "you don't know where he is so you? So you're trying to use me... to draw him out" "well to do that I need you to stay out and stop trying to get yourself killed" I nodded and poked his cheek "you have great skin sir" "thank you" I smiled and felt my cheeks get red.

"Do nothing, do nothing live your life stop fighting. And then when time is right you and I shall draw Klaus out together and I shall make certain that your friends remain unharmed" and then what?"

"Ooo do we get it kill him?! Please say we get to kill him!" "Precisely little one" "little one?"Elena sighed but continued to talk to him. "So do we have a deal?" "I need you to do one more things for me" "we're negotiating?" Elena nodded and I smiled "precisely big one" his plain face broke out into a smile.

Elena said that I would get to meet Stefan later but that tonight she just wanted tonight with him to which I agreed so I laid in my bed as she reunited with her lover as I wished it was me reuniting with Joker. I wish I could leave Mystic Falls and be with Joker causing havoc and mayhem everywhere. I smiled at the thought "I'm going to leave tonight".