Nesting part 1 (omega law)

Start from the beginning

"That's odd.." in my peripheral something twinkled. When I turned my head I saw a guy holding a sword over his shoulder, and what looks like... no, it is my little panda tied onto the rope coming off the hilt. Just then the wind blew blowing his long coat back to show he had a.

no it was my orange scarf in his back pocket. I went to walk over to the guy in the white spotted hat when the same gust of wind that blew his coat back hit me making me freeze. I was overwhelmed with that smell of finely roasted coffee and a little bit of something metallic, it made me lose my footing a bit and start coughing, out of reflex I covered my mouth and nose. Even though that was the most amazing smell I have ever smelled, it was almost... no, it was arousing. Once I got my coughing under control I got punched in the face with the same overwhelming sent, but this time it was all around me. Just like. just like when an. omega.... is in.... heat.... I lifted my head up to look at that guy. The pieces were there, my stuff going missing, all of it being cloth that can hold in my sent well, being assaulted with this exotic smell, and it all seem to point at one thing. I lifted my head and I saw legs shaking that were covering with spotted jeans, a delicious tan heaving tattooed muscular chest, and it all lead to this breathtaking face with messy black hair and nicely groomed facial hair. My mouth started to salivate, I was going into rut. All my thoughts were confirmed and what I thought for a long time was proven wrong. I, an alfa woman looking into the grey stormy eyes of a male omega. My body started to tingle and get hot as a growl reverberated from the back of my throat. Not loud, not even intentional, but with the way he closed his eyes and tilted his head to the side as his sword came down to meet the ground to work as a cane to hold his weight, I could tell he liked it. I didn't even need to look at his getting tighter... his pants are getting tighter?

My eyes trailed down to his covered crotch to see he was starting to get aroused. However my glorious view of what all is mine was blocked by a few known alfas.

"What is this, a male omega? I didn't even know one was real. Coming out here in heat no less"

"GET AWAY FROM CAPTAIN" a really big buff giant guy, who I'm sure isn't a giant but he's massive yelled as he punched that alfa in the face that was just about to touch the male omega... my omega.

"C-captain it's not that time, why are you in heat" a big white bear got by him to help him away. However the alfas betas came out to hold back the omegas crew. I wanted to do something but my rut was making it hard for me to breath.

Damnit omega, calm down, your pheromones are crazy.

"Screw having a woman alfa, I want the rarest male omega" he grabbed the omegas chin and tilted his head back to look at him. He opened his red watery eyes with a pained face as the alfa went to kiss him, and that's when I broke. I have never been so full of rage before then in that moment. I ran over to the alfa faster then I though was possible. I grabbed him by the hair roughly as my fingers to my other hand pushed into his wrist so hard it made him let go of the omega making him fall to his knees panting.

"Get your filthy hands off my omega" I growled in a booming alfa voice that made everyone in the area flinch and take a step back. I let go of his wrist and grabbed his jaw and I jerked his head making a sickening crack as his body went limp and fell to the ground.

"Get out of here now, and take your trash with you" I growled in my alfa voice as I kicked the alfas lifeless body making everyone flinch and the other alfas and betas ran taking the alfa I just killed. The omegas pheromones were still going crazy and I could tell with how he was panting that he was having a hard time breathing. I got closer to the omega and took my shirt off showing my black bra. The fastest way to calm an omega is skin on skin with their alfa. I got on my knees to then sit on the ground in front of him I reached out and pulled his coat off his back and layed it down with my shirt and put his sword on top of it. I reached my arms out to bring him into my chest when the bear opened his mouth.