Books (daddy mihawk)

Start from the beginning

"That's no-"

"Just know that before you lie to me, it was sitting out last time you were here and you forgot to put it away. I must say I didn't think you to be interested in stuff like that" I walked around the bookcase to make my way back to my chair.

"What, interested in mature books" he placed the book on the table and I put my now empty glass down and went to take it from him but he slid it back to himself.

"Mi querida -my dear-, no, this book seems to revolve around two things besides sex" shit dose that mean he read it. Fuck my life.

"Older men being with younger women, and a dominant daddy kink.. I did not take you for one of those women" I snatched the book from him, him letting me take it as he had a smirk on his face. I blushed harder with the way he was looking at me and turned around to fine another hiding spot. As I was walking around I could feel eyes on me, his eyes on me. When I felt that his eyes were off of me I was in the back of the library and trying to stash the book in a different shelf. That was when I felt a presence behind me and a chest against my back and breathing on my ear making me shiver.

"Dime preciosa, ¿lees porque esos chicos le tienen miedo a una mujer fuerte, o me imaginas haciéndote esas cosas? -Tell me gorgeous, do you read because those boys are scared of a strong woman, or, do you imagine me doing those things to you-" he spoke in another language that I couldn't understand, but my God the way it rolled off his tongue sent chills down my back.

"Look at me y/n I couldn't find it in me to do as he told, seeing as how my feet seemed to be stuck to the floor from nervousness. He took the book from my hand and put it on the shelf then turned me around to face him caging me between his arms. His eyes were always captivating even when they held his intimidating gaze, however this time there was something more playful in them making it impossible for me to look away.

"You seem nervous y/n" he brought his face closer to my own with his lips just barley touching mine as he still held my gaze.

"Why would that be" I found my back pressed against the bookshelf as he started to ghost his lips across my neck as he spoke.

"¿Por qué vas detrás de esos chicos cuando estoy aquí deseándote, deseándote? ¿Es un pecado desear que la piel suave de una mujer desnuda de la mitad de mi edad se presione contra la mía mientras la hago sentir una felicidad que nunca ha visto en su vida? -Why do you go after those boys when I'm here wanting you, craving you. Is it a sin to desire the soft skin of a naked woman half my age to be pressed against my own as I make her feel extacy she has never seen in her life-" his breath was giving me goosebumps even though I didn't know what he was saying, I loved him talking to me like that.

"Mi-mihawk~" I spoke in a breathless whisper as I shivered. I didn't realize I was gripping the front of his shirt as his breath fanned my ear making me expose it more to him.

"Dime mi amor, ¿anhelas mi toque tanto como yo anhelo el tuyo? -Tell me my love, do you crave my touch as much as I crave yours-." he came back to gaze into my half lidded eyes with his lips hovering just over mine.

"¡Anhelas mis labios sobre tu piel ardiente? -Do you crave my lips on your burning skin-" I was lost in his pools of gold and found myself leaning in to kiss him. However our lips never met for he kept leaning his head back. I made it to my tip toes as I tried to pull him down to kiss me being that he is taller then me.

"I suppose you do crave me then" his lips were still just barely touching mine as he spoke fanning my face.

"Yo-ur m-mean" I pouted trying to fight the stutter in my voice, he just gave me a seductive smile.