Chapter 30

Together, We're In This

"TAEHYUNG!" You woke up while crying . Your husband woke up as well , looking as worried as ever. This was the fourth time you've had a nightmare.

He hugged you tightly and rocked your body . "Shh shh it's okay lovely , I'm here , we're both safe " He kissed your face repeatedly.

"H-he sh-howed up again, h-he tried to kill you a-and our baby" You cried.

"Baby?" He inquired .

"We h-had a baby tae" You sobbed on his chest as he was left shocked.

He saw the fear in your eyes. He rubbed your back , trying to calm you down.

"I-im scared tae" You hugged him tightly.

"Don't say that hon, remember we're a team we'll go through this together . Nothing's gonna happen "

After about ten minutes, you finally calmed down. His shirt was now wet.

"Its okay, how about a late night shower?" He tucked your messy hair behind your ears.

You nodded as a reply and he got up , pulling your arm gently.

He first prepared a bath and then took off his clothes followed by yours. Slowly you got in the warm water as he got after.

"Tae I'm sorry" You laid your back on his chest.

"For what?" He asked while massaging your breasts.

"For waking you up at randoms times in the night, its just these nightmares never end " You spoke as he looked at you with sadness.

" love , please don't apologize. It's not your fault, how about I arrange a therapist for you? You've been depressed and I can sense that" He kissed your neck.

"That would help, thank you " You closed your eyes and enjoyed his touch.

Eventually you started to feel sleepy and he saw that too.

"Let's take you to bed my beauty " He got you out of the bathtub as you smiled at his new nickname.

"Ah I missed that gorgeous smile of yours " He booped his nose with yours.

Taehyung got you dressed up in his oversized shirt and as always you didn't wear anything under it other than your underwear .

You climbed on his warm chest as he patted your bum while humming a tune.

"Can you sing for me , please?" You shyly asked.

"Anything for my love " He smiled.

"If you like your coffee hot"

"Let me be your coffee pot" You smiled at this line.

"You can call the shots babe"