Chapter 29

The Old High school
Where It Actually Began

Driving with full speed , with an anxious mind , the billionaire suddenly got a phone call. He quickly picked it up thinking it was the detective. 

Jiwoo: Oh my God Taehyung are you alright?

Taehyung stopped the car as he heard his mothers voice.

Jiwoo: Dear , the news of you regaining your eyesight had spread. It is true?

Taehyung: Yes eomma, I'm not blind anymore.

Jiwoo: Oh my , it's a miracle. Why didn't you tell us sooner?

Taehyung: I- I didn't know how to.

He lied , he didn't want to tell his mother that his father died by Jaehyun's foolishness.

Jiwoo: Son , I know you don't want me sad. Jaehyun told me everything, I-im ashamed of him .

Taehyung: Eomma, I-im so sorry I didn't tell you.

Tears threatened to fall.

Jiwoo: My dear , it's okay. I'm just happy that you have regained your eyesight. By the way , seeing Y/N for the first time , she is beautiful isn't she?

Taehyung: Y-yes eomma , she indeed is the most gorgeous woman.

One drop of tear slid down Taehyung's face.

Jiwoo: Right , I'll cut the call now. Dear be safe .

Taehyung: Yes eomma you too , bye.

The line cut.

Taehyung wiped his tear at the thought of none of the family members knew about Y/N being kidnapped and brutally tortured.

He again started driving, 17 hours are left.

The sun was setting making the view look amazing but to him it didn't matter , all he could think of was his wife. He couldn't lose her , she was the cause of his euphoria.

"No please no!" You cried and begged at Harry , he started tearing off your clothes.

"Please I beg you no " You cried and yelled.

"You're my obsession now , I can not live without you. Without seeing you is like hell , I want to devour your body and mark you mine" He said.

"I already belong to someone else Harry, the man you doesn't love me for my body but my soul . He showed me true love where as you're obsessing , remember you can concur my body but never concur my heart because it only belongs to the man I love" You spoke out.

He was left angry at your words.

"Taehyung, Taehyung, Taehyung! Fuck you , you took everything from me. Your Taehyung first took my popularity, my scores , my name and now he has you. What does he have that I don't?" Harry screamed in frustration.