announcement

Hey there readers!! Hope y'all fine , I just wanted so say something.

Thank you for 20k reads and 1k votes , this means alot to me ♥️. All of you are really nice and supportive and this makes me more motivated to write this book , although there may be times I feel unmotivated because of school work piling up.

To all the non Indian/ desi readers , thank you for liking this book and sharing your thoughts on this. Thank you for not being negative on this book and not being racist towards Indian culture , this means alot ♥️.

Indian/ desi readers , I'm also very grateful that you all decided to read this book ! I wanted to write a book based on desi Y/N and here it is. I'm very proud to say that I'm quite proud of what I have written .

Now there were times when I have received negative comments on Indian Y/N , such as the wedding part where Y/N was wearing a traditional Indian dress. I wanted to represent Indian culture through that chapter and a reader did comment that they didn't like this. As I have mentioned in the introduction , non Indian readers can change Y/N s ethnicity , I have no problem in that but negative comments like this do make me feel bad.

I hope that everyone can respect each others culture and not be rude about it💕.

Once again, thank you all.

The next chapter will be updated whenever it can .

You all can comment your reviews on how was this book so far .