Chapter 31

Love Heals

Two months have passed by quickly , you are more happy than ever. After that incident had taken place , you would get constant nightmares about it so Taehyung took you to a therapist. As you got therapy , you eventually got a lot better too. Your husband was always by your side and would even not go to work because he had to take care of you but now things are alot better than before so everything is normal.

The love between you and Taehyung has gotten stronger day by day. Everytime he does something that makes your heart flutter, you fall deeper in love with him.

As for Jaehyun , he got jailed for six years leaving Jiwoo and Mina devastated. Mina was heartbroken after finding out what her husband had done , as her husband was changing and was starting to love her  , a wave of despair came into the way. She planned to divorce Jaehyun and to live an independent and healthy life. Jiwoo gave Mina an opportunity to work under Taehyungs company and she happily agreed.

Varoon and Amanda together with their children Tyler and Anysha were now a complete family. Tyler missed his favorite aunt so much that he now is spending a week at your place as his holidays is going on. You and Taehyung were very happy.

"Aunt, more pancakes please " Tyler pouted as you chuckled and gave him another two.

"Baby , what about me?" Taehyung imitated Tyler.

You slapped his head gently and gave him a smooch in return. Well Ofcourse on his forehead and not his lips because a kid was just right there.

"That's enough you already ate five" You said.

Tyler showed his tongue to Taehyung as he glared at him.

Your nephew and husband are having a war about whom you love the most.

"Come on now you two " You shook your head .

"Bye wifey love you" Taehyung kissed your chubby cheeks.

"Bye husband love you too" You giggled and patted his cheeks.

"No kisses?" He faked a huge pout .

"Nah uh " You denied.

Tyler again showed his tongue to Taehyung to which Taehyung replied with a "you little monkey " while mouthing.

As your husband left, you and Tyler went inside your art room.

"Woah aunt , these are so cool" He looked at your art.

"Really?" You laughed.

"Yes yes , you're better than me" He said while his mouth was hung open while looking at your painting.

Soon you started to paint with Tyler on your lap. He was painting a family of four meaning his own little family. You added on a house and tree with it , the painting looked cute in your eyes. It reminded you of your own family .

Suddenly your phone rang. It was your brother.

Varoon : hello my little sister