Chapter 23

The morning after

Birds chirping, rays of sunshine hitting the couple and morning laziness was visible. Taehyung yawned as he opened his eyes because of the birds making too much noise , he then turned his gaze towards the love of his life , his beautiful wife was sound asleep on his chest . Her soft snores , her delicate soft face , her pouty lips which were slightly apart and her soft breathing, he loved it all. He admitted that he had fallen for her and now he's admiring God's creation. A lovely creation made wonderfully and just for him. How lucky he is to have her as his wife, the woman who is supporting him since the beginning. Taehyung moved a few strands of her hair from her beautiful face , he remembered last night. An unforgettable night, a wonderful night, a night which took their relationship into a new direction.

"Uhh mhmmm " The woman whined in her sleep as she was getting disturbed because of the birds and sunlight.

She opened her eyes and adjusted the brightness then she realized what position she was in. She was on top of her husband's chest .

"Morning baby doll" Taehyungs morning voice made her jump.

"M-moring Tae" She quietly replied.

"Had a good sleep? He asked.

"Yeah I did " She smiled.

The man then suddenly flipped her over , now he was hovering on top of her. Her breathing stopped for a second.

"How was last night , darling? He spoke to her in a deep voice.

She blushed remembering last night's events which made him chuckle softly.

"Second round? He smirked as she widened her eyes.

"Nooo I'm still sore " She pouted.

"That means I was good last night wasn't I?

She nodded shyly and whispered "very"

As Taehyung admired her , his eyes fell on her exposed chest. Her breast were slightly bruised because of his roughness, her chest was decorated with hickey's and she looked sexy underneath him. He felt himself getting hard and pretty sure Y/N felt it too.

They both looked at each other .

Taehyung kissed you as you kissed him back.

Y/N's POV

I love him.

I love this man so much , he's a blessing given by God .

Such a handsome, wonderful, kindhearted yet a horny man.

He kissed me with so much love

I can't wait to confess to him.

POV ends

He pulled out from the kiss .

"Come on , let's get cleaned up " The man picked her up and went inside the bathroom.