Chapter 26

Fear

Taehyung was looking scared as ever , you too got worried by seeing him like that.

"Taehyung what's wrong?" You softly asked .

"Let's get out of here and go to detective Jeon " He said while you nodded hesitantly not sure why he suddenly wants to go to the detective.

Reluctantly you started the engine and drove to Detective Jeons office.

While driving you asked Taehyung again about what made him so worried .

"It all makes sense now Y/N , that Jason is Harry . Harry was my old classmate he was always jealous of me and I thought he died but he called me just now. He is jason! The man who tried to kill me and now he wants you and my death" He explained with fear.

You widened your eyes and glanced at him only to see him shaking his leg.

Finally you both had arrived at the detective's office.

Y/N walked with Taehyung and as entering they encountered the detective.

"Mr. And Mrs. Kim I was just about to come to you both, I have traced the phone contact Mrs Kim had given me and it seems to be under Mr. Jaehyuns name" He gave you both the evidence.

The three of you went in a quiet room then Taehyung fully read the papers , it was true .

(Jeon knows Taehyung isn't blind btw)

"I can't believe this bastard would go this far to kill me" Taehyung gritted his teeth.

"I  got a call from Jason and apparently he is Harry my old classmate who had died a few years ago and I don't know how he is still alive" The chairman spoke .

"What? If he had died then how is he alive?" The detective was confused.

"That's the problem!" The chairman palmed his face.

"How did he die? The detective asked .

"Well I remember when we were in our senior year we went for a trip in the woods"

Flashback

"Yooooo! Check this out" Jimin yelled as he invited all his friends.

There was a deep valley which led to a river and it looked pretty scary.

The other side wasn't that far away and the teens had an idea .

"How about we jump from here to there?" Taehyung suggested.

"Alright now we talking " Hoshi their other friend spoke.

"Nah man I don't know " Harry looked afraid.

"Oh come on bro" Jaehyun persuaded him.