Chapter 15

Tension

When are we going to kill him?" Jaehyun impatiently asked Jason for the hundredth time.

"Patience Jaehyun, as I said let's play with our enemy for a moment then we'll do the main task as the right time comes" Jason smirked back at Jaehyun.

Jaehyun only nodded in return.

A while later the two parted their ways ,Jaehyun took out a cigarette and started smoking.

BZZZZ

Jaehyun:what?

It was Mina

Mina: I'll be going home today , when are you going to sign the divorce papers?

Jaehyun felt his heart sinking at the thought of divorce but why? Is he too attached to her?

Jaehyun: don't go

What?

Mina: what?

Jaehyun: I said don't go , stay at home I'll be coming

Before Mina could reply, Jaehyun hung up.

Jaehyun POV.

"The heck? How could she already sign the papers? Is she out of her mind? She can't just leave me , who will serve me my green tea? Who will iron my clothes? Who will try to tie my tie? Who will take out my socks when I'm asleep? Does she even realize how ......

Dependent

Iam

On

Her?

What?

Am I

Attached to Mina?

No no this can't be , I'm not attached to some low life filthy woman nah nah. She's poor you know, not even educated.

But her parents didn't have enough money to send her to school either did they? She never put herself first and always put her family. How could I ever humiliate her? How dare I be rude to her all this time?

Pathetic Jaehyun, pathetic.

How did I become so heartless? Did my greed take over? I feel so sorry for her now . All this time she had to bear my taunts, my rudeness and my attitude .

Am I finally realizing that I was wrong?

Mina, oh Mina what could I ever do without you.

POV ends

Jaehyun drove as fast as he could, he didn't care about the traffic lights.

Finally he reached home.

"Mina? Jaehyun called out while walking upstairs.

He saw Mina packing her luggage.

"No no"

"Mina Kim what on earth are you doing? You can't just leave like that" Jaehyun said.

"Wow, Mina Kim? Now I'm a Kim? All this time I've been living with you , you've only considered me as an outsider and now I'm suddenly a Kim? Mina Sarcastically scoffed in disbelief .