Chapter 25

Unknown

"One kissss " Taehyung pouted because he wanted a kiss from you but you declined it because it was early in the morning and the both of you haven't even brushed yet.

"Noo Tae you didn't even brush yuck" You pretended to gag as he watched you with a straight face.

"Oh I'll make you gag on something else" He titled his head and watched you stop.

"Eww" You made a disgusted face.

"What? I sucked yours" He looked offended.

You only looked at him with embarrassment not knowing what to say.

"Wanna learn? We wouldn't have to have sex everytime " He wriggled his eyebrows.

"Nooooo " You slapped his arm as he laughed.

"Oh darling I wouldn't make you do something you feel uncomfortable with " He kissed your cheek.

"Let's brush" He picked you up as the both of you went to the washroom and did your business.

After brushing Taehyung decided that the both of you go out for shopping, ofcourse you agreed.

"So pretty " You squealed when you saw his outfit

"You look like a hot professor to be honest " You giggled seeing him smiling.

"Oh really? " He wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you closer.

"Mhm yeah " You wrapped your arms around his neck and he nuzzled his nose on the crook of your neck.

You kissed his ear as he inhaled your scent.

"You smell lovely " He licked your earlobe.

"Thank you" You pecked his lips.