Chapter 22

The first step

Taehyung had been in a depressing state from a few days , he wasn't talking to you neither seeing you. Again he had been overthinking and started to ignore you  . A few days ago a sketch artist came to your place, supposedly sent by Jungkook. You described Jason as exactly you could remember him , as the sketch was done Taehyung took a look at it. He was confused, there isn't a single person in his class whom he doesn't remember but this Jason . He doesn't remember having this man as his classmate but for the sake of your statement, he tried to think. He tried to remember who this man is but he just can't .

"Welcome home Tae" You gave him a small smile as he entered the bedroom.

He nodded in return and you had enough  .

"For how long are you going to ignore me Taehyung? It's been a week " You let out your thoughts.

He looked at you, tiredness was visible in his face .

He signed and sat down on the bed , you saw that and felt guilty . Guilty that you can't do anything , him being all tired and he  kept all his emotions and thoughts to himself and you couldn't figure out what .

Without a thought you made him lay on the bed , you took out his socks and his tie . You crawled beside him and laid down. He immediately snuggled in your chest and wrapped his arms around your waist, he let out a tired yawn. You ran your fingers through his hair and he hummed with pleasure then you placed kisses on his face in which in return he smiled slightly .

"How are you? You asked him while playing with his hairs .

"Tired lovely , so tired " His groggy voice answered back .

You felt bad for him , he was probably overworking himself and was also overthinking about his father's accident.

"You shouldn't overwork yourself Tae , if there are any problems please do share them with me" You looked at him with hope , sadness and worry in your eyes.

"I-it it's just , I'm tired . Really tired of working and father's accident case , not that I don't care I just want a break. I want a break from stress , I want to spend time with you and take a rest " He opened up .

He was right , he had been working late and was very stressed about dad's case and this Jason.

"You're right Tae , why don't we go on a vacation? Well only if you want " You asked him.

"Mhm I agree, let's go somewhere peaceful like an island country " He told you.

"Well I know just the perfect destination for us , how about Fiji? It's a beautiful place with sandy beaches, friendly people and lots of wonderful resorts " You suggested your idea to him and by the look on his face , you guessed he had agreed.

"Well then , Fiji it is . I'll take a two week leave then I'll be able to spend time with my gorgeous wifey " He smiled as you chuckled.