Fixing-it

Benji's POV

He ran. He ran away from me at speed I didn't think humans could do, I got up and limped after him as quickly as I could. I was accompanied by pain all the way but didn't care, I'm not losing Leo again even if it is his ghost. The stairs were the most painful so I was forced to use my arms to pull me up them, once I reached the top, I follow his embracing scent out into the garden. He was stood rigid and facing away from me.

"Leo!" I shouted as I dropped off the porch. He turned towards me and I saw he had a piece of wood in his hand, it looked sharp. He was distraught, his face wet with tears as he suddenly collapsed in front of me. I had flash backs to when I saw him being shot. Tears fought my eyes again as the images shook my brain. I sprinted over to him and collapsed next to him with a yelp, I gripped his shirt and shook his violently.

"Leo! Leo! Please don't leave me!" I pleaded desperately. He stirred finally looking at me with watery eyes. He wrapped his big arms around me and pulled me into an embrace. He wasn't a ghost, it was Leo! I wept tears of joy uncontrollably as I absorbed the warmth I missed so badly. He had come for me! He had saved me! He didn't leave me!

"I love you Leo!" I heard him sob some more.
"I love you too Benji" He gripped me tighter as I buried my face into him.

I'm never letting go of him again. I then felt something wet and warm..

Leo's POV

H-he spoke! He said my name! I couldn't help it, I just collapsed in front of him, he ran to me and I felt him shake me. He spoke again asking me not to leave him. He spoke out of his desperation. He must love me, and he said it just to concrete my thoughts. But why does he love me now when he was scared of me a few moment ago?

"Why were you scared of me before?" I asked.
He didn't say anything, so I took his chin so I could see his face. He just looked at me longingly. He must've gone mute again which was quite adorable surprisingly. I'll ask him again when we get home and he can write his answer. Which will happen because Benji stopped me piercing myself before it was too late. Im never letting this little cutie go again ever.

~~~~~

Still Leo's POV

It's had been a few days since I got my cute little werekitty back. All seems to have gone back to normal. The cuddles and kisses all the time, his cute foibles laughing my life up. The only issues was my craving for human blood was back and stronger than ever, it was harder to fight than last time. I feel so much weaker and shitter. My whole body aches and I think I'm starting to yearn for Benji in other ways than love. My hunger is turning to Benji as well which was the most worrying. I knew I had to keep fighting it but I couldn't tell if I would slip but I knew I really couldn't. The cutie however, was none the wiser. He continued with his cute and dependable ways and he was getting better at talking now, well getting better at trying to talk at least. It was cute honestly. I felt closer to him than I ever have and I just wanted to ravage him every time I saw his cute butt but I was too afraid I'd scare him or I'd get him vulnerable and wouldn't be able to hold back sucking him of all his blood.

To be honest, I was afraid of a lot of things at the moment, I was terrified of the lasting effects of his experience but I haven't noticed any so far which was strange. I blamed it on the fact that he's been through so much already it can't really be any worse. Turns out, I may have been wrong about that...

I was on my computer doing work stuff and I was extremely focused on it I'll be honest so I didn't notice when tiny paws tip-toed in and crawled under my desk in between my feet until I felt his little finger wrap round my waistband and attempt to pull my pants down. I pull back and look down at him.
"What are you doing sweetie?"
He stared at me wide-eyed "H-epping"
I chuckle and my cock twitches.
"You mean helping" I accentuate the L to show him where he went wrong.
He just smiles and repeats himself correctly "H-e-l-ping"
"Well done honey"
I grab him and lift him into my lap.
"When you say helping, do you mean you were trying to suck me?"
He nods innocently which was funnily ironic.
"You've never tried that before, why now?"
"C-cuzz it how cups show love, rite?"
"You mean couples, and yes it is but I don't know if you're ready, especially after what happened... I don't want you doing something when you're not ready and hurting yourself more."
He looked upset and looked down and it made my heart drop and forced my body to pull him close and hug him tightly.
"It's ok honey, I appreciate you trying. There are other ways you can show love though like hugs, cuddles and kisses"
"I vant to amd I ready" I sigh.
"Ok sweetie, we can do it but we'll do it slowly and you have to promise me you'll stop us if you don't like it, I won't be angry, I just want to make sure you're ok and liking it too, ok?"
"Promise"
"Good boy"
I lift him into my arms and walk out my office to my bedroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I had this chapter pre-wrote for a while so honestly my sieve of a mind can't remember whats in it but hope you enjoy.
Thanks for the ongoing support as always, its always appreciated and I love all the comments. Thank you so much guys!
Also, speaking of comments, I think ive seen a few speaking of Benjis height and how its to make him a child??
I just wanted to say that that was definitely not my intention, I will be honest a lot of what I put into this story is my own interests so the reason I made Benji so small was so there is a large height difference between Benji and Leo. This is because I like using the height difference in ways to portray the characters, it probably has a fancy name but in my mind a bottom or sub is smaller and a top or dom is taller however I know it can be other ways but yh, im basically trying to express the characters characteristics through some of their physical attributes. Benjis height is in no way meant to indicate he is a child or anyone under the age of 18, he is purely a fantasy character which means his height can be unrealistic. Another reason I put his height so low is so it could be brought up as proof for a neglected upbringing where he lacked basic nutrition meaning he couldnt grow to a 'normal' height.
Sorry about all that though, I just wanted to make sure everyone understands that this story is not being written with the intent to have a paedophilic audience.