Finally...

Leo's POV

I ascended the stairs with my sweet little kitten in my arms bridal style. I felt anticipation levels rise in me and centre they're focus on my crotch area. His poor little frame felt like a feather in my arms so I had no struggle reaching the bedroom door. His expression was excited as me I believe. I turned the knob of the door and kicked it open, it swung wide open and crashed into a dresser next to it probably knocking cologne and whatnot off. I didn't notice though, I just strode in and placed Benji on the bed. He kneeled on the bed staring at me.

I stepped back and began unbuttoning my shirt. He seemed to get excited by this as he rocked on his heels. I ripped off the shirt and exposed my toned, muscular body. I'd always been proud of it and made sure it looked perfect always, completely hairless aside from a light happy trail at the bottom. I dove forwards scooping Benji back up. Holding him with one arm, I placed my other hand of the back of his head and gently forced his head forwards to initiate another kissing session. My tongue slid easily past his pillow lips and the taste of his saliva intoxicated me. It made my heart race and reeled me in further, forcing me to throw my tongue down the back of his throat. All the while, he seemed to just relax and let it happen, enjoying the feeling.

I eventually laid him on the bed again and lifted his top off as well. I then began kissing and biting his body up and down. I began sucking his nipples, and reached my hand in between his legs. I could feel a tiny mountain forming already. I squeezed and prodded making him squirm and ruin his patterned breathing, sometimes even getting a quiet broken moan. I was feral at this point and ripped his jeans and underwear off at the same time, releasing his medium rod. It size increased as you neared the top which made it look upside down. His cute, little low hangers were completely hairless aside from a few near-invisible white hairs. It was a bit of a surprise for me as I never expected it. I pushed his legs apart to get better access and began licking the soft tip. It quickly became rigid and he froze. I licked the slit back and forth while stroking the neglected shaft. I finally slid the tip fully into my mouth and bobbed on his dick. He moaned and twisted with pleasure. His eyes were crushed close and he struggled to handle the pleasure. Whilst sucking, I reached down and slid my pants off leaving the underwear on. I was rock hard and leaving a huge wet patch in my underwear from pre-cum. My cock begged to be touched as it went crazy every time it stroked the bed sheets. I then finally tasted his sweet and succulent pre-cum, this sent me loopy and I couldn't hold back anymore so I threw down my underwear and began stroking myself. It was hard not to cum already.

I eventually flipped him over swiftly and saw his cute tight little ass. The perfection was unfortunately spoilt with whipping scars all over his back and butt. It still didn't stop me spreading his cheeks to see his pink, tight hole, again completely hairless. I hopped off the bed to grab lube from a nightstand, however, Benji had other ideas. He also hopped off the bed and slid in between me and the nightstand on his knees eye-height with my above-average pole. He wasted no time to latch his mouth around it and start using excellent technique. It shocked me but made me nearly cum immediately. He left nothing unattended moving on to my balls every so often. I placed my hands of his head and forced him a little deeper. He was soon sniffing my pubes. I began face fucking him gently, tentatively watching his expression for any distress. There was none, no complain. He was a secret slut and loved being used. I was in heaven. The rare gag sent me crazy. Suddenly, a huge pressure built in my slobbery balls rising until I released a long waited cum down Benji's throat. It leaked out the corners of his mouth and his nose. He chocked and gagged but eventually swallowed all of it.

After the pressure subsided, I pulled out releasing a pocket of cum. He tried to catch it but it slipped out onto the floor with some other bits. He looked the group and then up at me.
I just sexily said "Clean up after yourself".
He quickly went down on all fours and slurped up the rest. I crouched down and held his neck lifting him up to my height. He went limp and let me in control. I then kissed him once again, the taste of my salty cum lacing everything was angelic.
"Someone still hasn't finished" I said gesturing down to his penis. I pushed him backwards onto his back and went back to sucking the cum out. It wasn't long before he released his load into my mouth. I didn't swallow though.
"Open" I tried to say without spilling any.
He quickly opened his mouth and I spat it all into his mouth and surrounding area. He closed, swallowed and cleaned the rest of his face with his tongue, followed by cleaning my face with his tongue as well. He was acting like a true cat licking up milk.

We then just waited in silence for the tone to relax itself, the whole time we just stared into each other's eyes.
"Well, back to the showers I guess." I said jokingly.
We then both got up and walked back downstairs covered in nothing but our own and each other's saliva and sweat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wow! That was hot 🥵 🥵! So sorry about not updating much recently, just a lot of stuff has been going on recently so haven't really had the energy or time. Also, THANK YOU!!! for all the votes and nearly going up a thousand reads in a month and a bit. It has genuinely blown me away how many people enjoy this story. But Thank You So Much for enjoying it. Just a warning, I am approaching exams now so my free time will most probably be spent revising so if I'm quiet for a while, you all know why. But yes thank you all and I love yous. Tah Tah Lovelies.