The Start of Something?

I was still confused. He must of noticed me staring through him as he just looks away and says "Probably just embarrassment so I wouldn't worry." And he scratches behind my ear. I purred in contentment until I realised who hand was scratching me.
I quickly jolted back and stepped away from him. My mind didn't want to as I didn't feel much fear towards him anymore but my body was in control now and did what it has to.

His expression quickly changed back to a saddened one. He must of realised how much he broke my trust towards him. I wanted so badly to speak then. I wanted the notepad to write I didn't mean it but he has it and my body wouldn't take me near him. His expression was hurting me as much as it hurt him. I didn't like it. I wanted to go to him, try and console him but nothing would move. I was paralysed, standing on the spot. It suddenly hit me that even my own body wanted to torture me now. I waged an internal war trying to regain control of my limbs. I think my pain slipped onto my face and I felt tears well in my eyes. As my vision blurred and my breath quickened, my body finally gave up and I crumpled to the floor.

I was quickly swallowed with warmth though. His warmth. He embraced me like a newborn baby. I reached up and wipe my eyes only to see New Master's eyes in the same situation. He felt pain for my pain. He wasn't intimidating in this circumstance, it was like I finally physically saw his true self. He carried me to his bed and laid in it with me still bundled in his arms. He wasn't as loudly sobbing as I, nor were tear rolling down his cheek like I. His eyes had even dried up now. But I had seen him vulnerable, I had seen him. He rocked me in his arms waiting for my tears and sobs to go away.

After a while, I reached around his neck and clung to him. Snuggling to him gaining more of his warmth, being more incased in his indestructible safety barrier. I felt safe. Unlike I had been years and moments ago. He placed a peck in my hair and squeezed me tighter.

"Do you want to tell me what's wrong?" He said finally breaking the peaceful silence.
I thought. He then lifted me off of him and places me next to him on the bed. But he then got off the bed. I tried to pull him back, I didn't want him to leave.
"I'm just getting the notepad, I'll be back in a second." And he left the room. I waited.

He returned and handed me the notepad. I didn't hesitate to start writing. I finished and handed it back to him. He read it and said "Of course, if it's what you want."
"But do you want to tell me what wrong?" I shook my head no and gestured for the notepad back. I re-read what I previous wrote 'I want speak' and wrote 'I want tell you when I speak'. He understood and dragged me closer to him. I pushed into him as much as possible trying to get a close to him a possible and we stayed like that. I don't know for how long but long enough for New Master to start quietly snoring. I had never seen him asleep. He still looked scary and dominant but handsome, loveable even. For the first time ever, I wanted to feel someone lips on mine. Usually they were forced on but this time it was I that wanted to do it. I sat up and leaned into his face. His warm breath soothed my still slightly teary eyes. I waited, enjoying the feeling and studying his feature before finally pressing my lips to his. It was for a split second but it was wonderful. His eyes shot open extremely startled and I jumped back with my head down sitting on his stomach. I didn't want to be caught. What if he didn't like it, what if he punishes me now? Maybe I read him wrong and he doesn't care and it's just a front? Bad thought raced through my mind until he finally grabbed my chin gently and pressed his lips to mine again.

It was magical, butterflies were dancing in my stomach. It lasted for longer but not very long again. I still wanted more though. I wanted more from a man that bought me, hit me and I don't even know his name.
"What were you doing?" I felt embarrassed.
"You realise a kiss is a romantic act, right?" I knew that but his response made me think he didn't want it. My heart sank and I fought hard to hold back tears.
"So I was right about the kiss on the forehead? You do love me?" I couldn't hold back anymore and tears began spilling.
He looked hurt and quickly hugged me, keeping a tight grip around me.
"I'm sorry, I didn't mean it to hurt you. I'm just surprised. I didn't expect you to feel that way so quickly if at all."
He pulled me back in front of him and looked me in the eyes.
"I liked that." What! What was he talking about? He liked the kiss. But...

I didn't know what to do, say or think. I was panicking. Thinking every possible explanation.
"Did you want to do it again?" I looked at him flabbergasted, my mouth dropped as I tried to comprehend what just exited his lips. His soft, gentle lips. I nodded. He grabbed my neck and I involuntarily jolted away but moved back. He pulled me closer and he went in for another. We locked lips gently stroking each other with our tongues. His tongue eventually dived deeper and began exploring my mouth. I slipped my tongue back and let him.

He finished exploring and backed away, ending our kiss. I breathed heavily, savouring his taste left in his mouth. My member twitched alive during the moment and I was in the mood. I slid down and grabbed his belt, trying to pull it off. He quickly grabbed my hands though and pulled them away.
"Not tonight sweetheart, let just cuddle. Ok?" I was bummed but understood and climbed back up and laid on top of him. I could feel his bulge under my leg but ignored it as I did with my own. I quickly fell asleep after that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Turn out it will be out today. Hopefully you enjoy this more romantic tone more than the smut tone. I would like to thank ever single person that has been reading, liking, commenting. All the support is a massive help to me and build my writing confidence a ton so thank you for that. Hope your enjoying the story so far and if you have any questions or queries, just comment and I will answer as soon as possible.