Part 1 : Let's Meet Sammie

23rd September, 2022

Hey sweetie!

Today, Vishie, the new joiner, again came on my way when I was going for my music class. This is the 3rd week, since he's kinda stalking me or something.

"Ohho, you are again overthinking girl. Just forget about him and tell me the other great or bad things happened to you today." – sweetie (my diary says, who's actually me only 🤓😂)

Yes! so......

.

I finished up writing my diary entry within an hour-or-so. Then I went to bathroom to change into my night-suit to have a sleep.

It's been 2 years since I am here in Ohio for completing my masters in computer science. I live in a rented 2BHK Flat. Already being a graduate in B. Tech from IIIT Bangalore offered me a job but I preferred to complete my Masters degree and also doing the job as my part time work to repay the education loans I have taken 3 years back when I turned 20. I work in the designing apartment as of now making a salary of $2000/month. Quite well! I know. That's why I accepted the offer. They ask me to invest my any 7 hours from the day to them. This helps me to pay my bills here and I save the rest so that I can return the money back to my parents who are repaying the loan in India. I miss my family here. Although, I can go meet my uncles living here in New York, which is just 8-9 hours drive from Ohio.

.

With thought of what happened to me in past years and what do I need to tomorrow, the slumber takes over me.

TBC.....

Pardon me for any Typo!

This is my first book...

Do tell me in the comments how am I going. And suggestions are always welcomed.

Love you all!

Read! Imagine! Suggest! Vote! Comment!