51

Hello... Old Lady... Ha... Ha.
Ha... We kidnapped you... Ha... Ha. Ha.

She looks at them... Three white people... Three of them wearing white outfits and covering their faces with a white masks.

Who are you? What do you want? She looks at them.

We will kiss you...

What? She covers his mouth...

No... He means we kill you... Jimin kicks kooky...

You don't know who I am? The old lady looked at them.

Do you know who I am? Soobin looks at her...

No... She nods her...

Do you know who I am? Kooky asks...

No... She shouts...

I'm Kim car... He is Kim bus... He is park grass... We are the new mafia... Super boys...

Jimin... Slap himself... He glared at both of them...

Oh. Ya... You should do something for us.

You... Three idiots... Ahaaaa... She cried loudly when electricity pass through her body...

Look oldi... We are not idiots... Soobin shows her the electric wire... If you make a sound you will become a fried chicken... We are all prepared...

She gulped... What do you want?

Truth... We want you to say the truth to Kim Taehyung about your daughter and son.

No... Ahaaa... She cried... Please don't do that... I will die... And you go to jail...

Jail is like our second home... Ha.
Ha... Ha... Jungkook laugh... Now we want your confession... Otherwise, we put in you that water tube with this electric wire...

I will do it...

Good... They arrange a camera in front of her...

After confessing her sins... She looks at them... Leave me now...

Ok... But we have a demand too... We need... Jungkook looks at them...

Jimin shows his four fingers and Soobin show his five fingers...

We need five chocolates and four ice cream...

Jimin and Soobin look at each other... Kooky... Cash... Cash... They mouthed.

Ya... We need 9 cr... Now...

I will give you... She said...

*****

Mam... Do you know anything about them?

No... They are all wearing white dresses including masks...

Police were interrogating Kim's mansion... The whole family was there including Hoseok and Yoongi.

Actually what happens? Exactly...

I found two snakes in my room... I scared... Then some firecrackers in my bathroom... I just fainted then...

Tae slowly hugs his husband's waist and pulls him to his body...

Then what happened? Policemen look at her.

They threaten me using electric wire...

Tae pinches his waist... Ouch... Tae... Kooky slapped his hand away...

Then? Police asks...

Then they ask for money but before one of them asks for ice cream and chocolates...

Tae bites his lips for preventing his laughing... He knows it must be his bunny and his best friends... He slowly kisses his bunny's ear...

Tae... Someone will see us... Kooky pinch him...

Then they drop me here... I give 9 cores to them... I need my money back sir...

Ok... We will enquire about that... It's so strange that someone easily hacks security cameras in this house...

Jin look at Jungkook... Tae winked at him... Now everyone knows who is behind that.

The policeman goes with his assistants.

I need my money back... She said and walk to her room with the help of a maid.

Like father like son... Yoongi grit his teeth.

He does all this with his friends and I am the culprit Hobi whisper to Joon...

Jin happily blows a kiss to Jungkook... Just be like your kooky Oppa... He said to his daughter.

Mr Kidnapper, come to my room... Tae whispers in Kooki's ear... I have a hot gift for you...