28

Here is my gift for you... Jungkook gives him an envelope...

What is this?

Check dear... He smiles.

He opens the cover... Papers! He looks at him.

Yes... For you... I know you are going to be the best businessman. Thanks for everything hyung...

Hey... Bunny... Taehyung hugs him... Love you... Thank you and I am sorry for what I did in past to you... Forgive me...

Leave ir hyung...Forget... Friends?

Yes... Friends forever. Tae said.

Bye hyung.....

Bye bunny...

Leave me... Kook wiggles from his grip...

Sorry... Bye... Tae wait still for Jungkook to get into his house.

*********

As per the rules, I serve this company as a CEO for 30 years and now I am giving this opportunity to someone else... Namjoon looks at everyone in between his speech... We have three nominations here and we only choose the apt person for this... Kim Taehyung... My son... He announced proudly.....

Everyone claps for their new CEO...

Next thirty years... He will serve you..... Tae, please.....

Taehyung signed the papers... He hugs his father...

Congratulations buddy... You can do great... Hobi congratulates him...

Only this? Tae frown...

Oh. Sorry... Hobi gives him chocolate... Your favourite...

Thank you... Tae hugs him with a smile...

So... Congratulations... Mr Park tosses his glass.....

Thank you, uncle... Tae said happily...

You became the CEO... As per the rules you should live in Kim's mansion.....

I will. It's my house... I am the only one going to live there... Tae said in the stern.

What next? Can I proceed with the proposal? Mr Park asks him with a doubtful face...

Please...As soon as possible... Go talk with my Dad... Tae said.

I will... Mr Park hugs him... My Jimini is lucky... Let me take a cocktail too... He walks away...

Boss... What about Jungkook? Lisa asks.

Pardon... Tae looks at her...

Jungkook? You and him...

Jungkook? Who is that? Tae asks her.

Boss? She looks at him with a frown face...

Go... Wish all the guests at the party. It's your duty... Go now... He orders her.....

********

Jungkook hugs Yoongi... Papa...

Are you sad?

He nods his head.....

It's ok baby... We never came back hear... Then why do we need a house... Let's sell it...

Yoongi decided to sell their house... He didn't want any sentiments left here... He gives the key to the buyer...

Hyung... I have some plants there... Don't cut it down... Jungkook said with tearful eyes.

Hai... Don't worry... It's still your house... You can come here anytime... Your plants will be there... Welcome always... The young man caresses his cheeks...

Thank you...

Let's go... Yoongi and Jungkook get into their car.

Papa... I want to see someone... Can you please allow me...

Who?

Hyung..... Please one last time...

Ok.....

Excuse me... I am Jeon Jungkook... Can meet mr. Kim Taehyung.

The Boss is in a meeting... Please wait here... The lady said to him. He obeyed like a good boy... Hobi and Joon were out of the station for some business meeting.

After some good minutes, Jungkook again asks about Taehyung... Its. I am flying today... So please,... Jungkook begs her...

You should inform me before about your flight mr... The lady smiled... Let me call him... She calls Taehyung directly...

Boss... You have a visitor here... She said through the phone... Your name? She looks at Jungkook...

Jungkook... He said eagerly...

It's Jungkook boss... Ok boss... Sorry for the disturbance.

Sorry boy... Boss said... He doesn't know you...

What? He knows me... Jungkook looks at her...

I'm sorry... I can't do anything... Forgive me..... She said while seeing him with tearful eyes...

It's ok noona... Thanks... Give me a paper and a pen...

Here...

Thank you... He wrote something on that paper and gives to her... Please gives this to him.....

I will... She looks at his sad face... Are you ok? I mean you look so pale and tired?

I am not ok... He smiles.

He walks away wiping his tears... On the way, he saw .... Taehyung walking out of the company with his friends talking and laughing...

Once again... He looks at the lady and gives her a beautiful bunny smile and walks to the car where his papa waits for him.