50

Kooky...

Dad...

I am as sorry for her... Joon sat beside him.

It's ok Dad... He hung his head down...

That lady is nothing but a witch kooky... Who always wants to break my family.

Why? He is your mother-in-law...

Mother-in-law... He grits his teeth... Me, they have two children... Seokjin and Jain... Once my father went with a proposal to their house, she choose Jain for me, but I am in love with Jin... That's her problem. She loves her girl more than her son... Once Jim becomes pregnant... He was weak to carry a child as the result... After delivery Jin fell into a coma... Then she sends her daughter to my home for taking care of him... Jain was a patient... For me, she was like my little sister but that old women make her believe I will marry her... Poor she is... She believes all that lie... One day Jin becomes partially conscious... We were happy but not Jain... She kidnapped my Tae and blackmail us... Kill Jin or she will kill my son... That old lady was supporting her.

Is Papa his mother... You should tell me this to hyung. Dad... Jungkook looks at him.

I can't baby... Because Jain loves him so much or she makes him believe like that... Tae don't know even who Jin but Jain was his everything... And Jin never wants to make his sister bad in front of Tae... And it was Hoseok who kills her...

What? Jungkook looks at him...

Yes... She pours petrol over her and Tae. For saving my Tae... Hobi shoots her... She burns down in front of Tae... But before death... She injects hatred into Taehyung... And this old lady was nothing but injecting hatred on my son these years...

Dad... You should tell everything to hyung... Don't mind papa... Otherwise, everything will be worst.

I know... I am going to tell him... Namjoon holds kooky's hand... Support him... Be with him... He will break after knowing everything.

I will Dad...

*****

Yes... It was the truth... He kills your mother... She died from a bullet shot... Jung Hoseok... He kills her... And you married his son.

But why? ... Tae looks at him.

For my elder son... Hobi and Jin are best friends... He is the one who makes Jin fall for Joon..and he kills your mother for him. Because your mother is always against him and asks Joon to end their partnership...

Tae looks away... Cheating... He grits his teeth and walks away with heavy steps.

She follows her... Your mother was happy because she have you for taking revenge... You married a killer's son... Your mother's killer... I hate that boy to my death...

Hyung... Jungkook comes to them.

Where were you? Tae looks at him.

I was ...

Go take a bath... Looking like a mud statue... Go. Tae said to him...

Okie... Hubby... Jungkook kisses his cheeks and runs to their room.

Leach... Killer's son...

Enough... Tae looks at her... If Hoseok kills y mom... He will pay off But don't hurt my kooky for that... Don't say a word against my husband grandma... I can't tolerate that... He points his fingers at the old lady and walks away from there.

******

No... I don't agree with you...

I don't ask your permission...

Joon... If Tae's know anything... I swear... I.

Tae stand in front of the door which was half opened.

What? He deserves to know everything Jin... My son is suffering too much...

I don't want him to hate my Jain...

Are you still saying my Jai?? A girl to try to kill your son... And you still love her.

My sister was a poor and innocent girl... It's a mom who makes her like that...

But needs your love... You are his mom... He should know this.

I love him... It's not a problem whether he hates me or not... He is my son... And Jain is my sister...

I will tell him... Joon said sternly.

I will kill myself...

Again... Why are you whole behind killing and Suicide? He shouts...

Tae slowly opens the door...Dad... He calls him...

Tae...

I'm sorry... Sorry for everything... With that, he runs to Jungkook his safe place...

*******

Aaha..... The oldie jumps up and down and cried loudly... She finds some snake in her room... She runs here and there with her dear life... She cried loudly for help... Suddenly some firecrackers crack in her bathroom... She presses her chest... and Slowly fainted...

Three best friends look at each other... Let's abduct her...

What is abduct? Soobin asks.

I don't know but the word is good, right?

Abduct means kidnap... Jimin said

Three of them laughed like villains.

Who you hurt oldie... It's Jeon jungkook the double bunny strongest...