27

Jungkook looks outside... He was getting bored because of class... He starts to draw in his book.....

Jeon Jungkook has a visitor... Someone inform.

Jungkook walks to the visitor's room lazily... Who came to see me? You...

Yes... My baby... Let's go... Taehyung said to him...

Where? Jungkook frown.

For our date...

Date... Jungkook was cut off by Taehyung... He carries him in bridal style and walks outside...

Put me down... Everyone sees this... Jungkook said but Tae continue his walk. Like kook said students stare at them...

Oh... My God... Jungkook hides his face in Tae's chest...

Taehyung makes him sit in his car and drive away...

*****

Welcome to my palace prince... Taehyung opens his apartment door.....

Thank you... Jungkook enters wow... It's beautiful... The whole apartment was decorated with flowers candles and lights...

It's all for me...

Yes...my love... Sit here..... Taehyung makes him sit on the sofa.....

Hai... Rotty... I miss you... Jungkook pat Tae's dog...

Tae gives his favourite drink and chocolate...

I like it...

Kooki... Come here... Tae holds his hand and walks to the balcony.

Wow... It's beautiful... The balcony was full of rose flowers, chocolates, food, and a swing...

You are so romantic hyung... You are too good...

Sit... Taehyung serves food for Jungkook... I will feed you... Tae places a spoon in front of his mouth...

Jungkook opens his mouth... He chews slowly while looking at Tae... He smiles beautifully..... Can I feed you?  Jungkook looks at him.

Tae opens his mouth with a smile...

After their beautiful dinner, both of them sat together between flowers......

Hyung.... Do you love someone before?

Yes..... I have two girlfriends and one boyfriend but it was all just a mutual relationship.  Then I find Jimin at a party. His character resembles someone very dear to me. So I fell for him.

He is so lucky to have you... Jungkook whispers...... Hyung let's get married.....

What?

Come... Rotty is our priest... Come..... Please... If you need my sign...

Ok. Ok... Let's do it...

******

Do you take Kim Taehyung as your lawfully wedded husband... Taehyung looked at him...

I do... Jungkook said... Do you take Jeon Jungkook as your lawfully wedded husband...

Should I? Tae looked at him......

Hyung... Kook shout...

Ok... I do...

Ring?...

I have Tae remove his ring and put it on kook's ring finger...

Mine? Tae shows his hand.

Jungkook removes Tae's ring from his finger and put it back on his finger...

Now you can kiss your husband... Tae smirk...

No... Jungkook closes his mouth with both of his hands...

Then marriage is incomplete... Let me kiss you......

No..... Jungkook runs away...

Wait... I will kiss you... Tae follows him...

No... Hyung... Don't touch me... I will bite you...

On my lips... Tae laughed loudly...

You pervert... Kook throws some flowers at him...

Catch you... Tae holds him to his chest... Jungkook closes his eyes tightly... Tae smiled at him... Then he presses his lips on kookies forehead. Love you bunny... Tae whispers...

Dance? Jungkook looks at him with a doe eye...

Yes... Tae plays romantic yet beautiful music... Both of them move with the rhythm...

Hyung are you doing all this for a sign?

Yes.....

Will you marry me for the sign?

I will... I need that very badly... Otherwise... I never... Do you do all this for making him jealous?

Yes...

Why? he is your best friend...

Yes... But from childhood everyone after him... He gets a lot of proposals no one for me...and I thought making both of you in trouble..... I am happy..... He laughed...

Such a devil...

Yes, I am... They are still moving with rhythm.....

Jungkook places his head on Tae's chest... Thank you for this day...I am happy.....

Me to... Thank you bunny... I love you...

Love you to hyung..... The music was playing a beautiful melody for them with the cool rain pouring outside.