37

Taehyung was getting ready for the office... He is already late. He took his coat and walk outside.

Hello... Jungkook jumped in front of him from somewhere.

Where were you? Tae asks with a smile.

I was roaming around. Jungkook said.

Do you come with me? Tae asks him.

Same question... Do you come with me?

Where?

To somewhere... Jungkook shrugs his shoulder.

Tae... Thinks for a moment... Ok... Come he put his hand on Jungkook's shoulder.

Don't touch me...Come... He walks in front of him.

******

Taehyung curse the moment when he decided to come with Jungkook. They went to the airport for receiving Kai. Now Jungkook and Kai are speaking like they are missing them for years.

Taehyung fist his hand in anger...

Taehyung... You go to the office... Kai hyung will drop me. Jungkook said to him.

It's ok... I can wait here... Taehyung said while glaring at Kai. He was nothing but a third wheel now .

Hyungi... You know then me and Jimin went out with Soobin... They continue they're chatting while eating...

Cuty... I will return tomorrow... If you are ok we can go together.

But Papa said we are going the day after tomorrow.

Tae looks at him. Where you are going? Tae asks.

To Finland... Were else.

What do you mean by that? Tae frown.

What? Jungkook looks at him.

Excuse me... Tae gets up from his chair with his mobile and walks outside. Dad... I...

Tae I know what you are going to speak. I am going to speak with Hoba and Yoongi.

Dad... I love him. Taehyung said.

I know Tae...but it's all about Kooki's decision.

He cut the call and walk towards Kai and Kooki and the view make his blood boilKai was feeding Jungkook. He walks to them. Jungkook I want to speak with you... He looks at him.

I am busy... He said...

I don't have time... Come with me... He catches Jungkook's hand...

Hey, what are you doing? Leave him Kai shout at him.

Back off...Tae glared at him. But he didn't back...

I said leave him...Mr Kim... He said sternly...

Yes... Leave me mr. Kim... Jungkook repeats after him.

Any problem? Some of the workers come to them.

Yes... Sir... He is disturbing us... Jungkook said pointing to Taehyung...

Hey. Man who... But the worker gulped and stand back while recognising the person.

Jungkook I said come with me...

I won't... Leave me... Otherwise, Jungkook said to him while trying to escape from his grip.

Otherwise? Taehyung looked at him.

A slap... He got a slap on his cheeks.

**************

Namjin looks at Sope... Say something... Joon said.

I told you already Joon... It's all about kooky's decision. Yoongi said. He said he don't want to marry Taehyung...

But Yoongi Tae loves him so much... He never asks anything like this... Maybe Tae finds happiness in him. Both of you are how traumatic our Tae is.

That's what I want to speak... You should tell him the truth... Jin he is your son... If he knows from anyone else he will hate you more than this... Even he hates you Joon... Hobi said to him.

I always want to tell him the truth... But, Joon looks at Seokjin.

If we reveal the truth with that I should say my Soobin is an orphan too... Tae hates him... What if Tae makes him out of the house... And he loves my sister very much... If he knows the truth...

Then let him suffer all his life... I never do anything against my Son's decision. Hoseok said in a tone of anger.

You respect your son's decision but think Jungkook is not a normal boy.

Jin...no...my kooky...

Yoongi....you should accept the truth... I am his teacher I know him better... He is not educated properly... He can't even right or read well. You can't protect him for his whole life... Just think wisely... You know very well Yoongi that our Kooki. Needs someone in his life .... Kooki will agree if you're requesting from him... Tae needs Kooki in his life... He needs someone to know him... Someone can take care of him... Please Yoongi for our children... Jin said to him.

Yoongi... Catch Hoseok's hand and press his hand... He was getting emotional...

Yoongi iam giving my word, my Tae will protect him... Namjoon looks at him.

Yes... Let's make our children together... Yoongi said more than a whisper. Hobi immediately hugs him with happiness.

Namjoon hugs his husband..you did it, baby...

Tom and jerry fight in our home... It will go to be fun... Jin laughed...