24

This is the third park Taehyung searching for Jungkook... The boy was missing. Taehyung was getting out of his Patients.  Taehyung asks security about him... For his luck, the bunny was here.  Taehyung walked to where the security told him.  Someone is running here and there... Tae walks to him.

Jung... But the boy runs somewhere... Jungkook... Tae goes behind him... Kooky... Actually... But kooky runs another side. This bitch.... Tae stands still and catches the running bunny.

Leave me... I want to take revenge... Leave me... He wiggles.

Who?

He points somewhere... But there is no one... Tae frowns.

Who? He again asks.

Mr Butterfly... He drinks all honey from my flowers... I want to take revenge.

Taehyung Stare at him... Are you normal?

No... Leave. Me... Mr Butter, Bunny is coming... He shouts to butterflies which fly away.

Without thinking twice... Taehyung carries the boy on his shoulder and walks toward his car...

Leave. Me... Don't touch me, you, Hitler... I said leave... Bunny punches his back.

******

I need your sign... Taehyung looked at him.

How many? I have a lot of signs. Jungkook was eating his favourites.

Jungkook, am very serious... Taehyung looked at him. Let's talk about the deal... I will give you the money... You can ask yourself.

I don't need money...

Then what do you want?

You should marry me... Jungkook smiles.

Jungkook getting married is not a small thing... It's our life... I don't like you... I mean as a partner.

I don't care... If you want my sign you should marry me. If I suggest Soobin as the CEO... He will be... I ask everything from mr. Hearty lips... Now I know everything about this CEO thing.

Taehyung grit his teeth... I love someone else. Do you know who is that? Its...

Jimin... I know... That's why I suggest this deal... I want to make him jealous... Jungkook said with a pout.

Taehyung looks at him as unbelievable...I thought you are innocent...

I am not... I am a devil... So marriage or not.

Tae closes his eyes for a moment... I will marry you.

Good boy... Before you should ask sorry for all your doings... Then arrange a date for us... Then propose to me... Then our marriage...after two days of our marriage, I will sign your papers... He gets up from his seat..... I will give you 5 days... Do everything in 5 days. He walks to exist.

******

What? No... I don't agree with this. Mr Park shouts.  What about my son?

I know... But that bastard is playing with me... He knows everything but still.

Say no to him... You can be the CEO anyways.

No... I need power.... Power to rule the entire NJ group... I will do anything for that.

My son? Me.park look at him.

I need his sign... After that, will show that bitch who I am...

Hoseok will kill you... Mr Park looks at him.

Once I become CEO I am going to control everything... No one touch... And don't forget my family... My grandfather still rules this country... He smirks at him.

Oh... But don't do anything to that boy... He is...

It's none of your business... Just arrange all the papers... The rest of the things are mine.

After saying goodbye to Mr Park... Tae walk to his car on the way he met with Jimin...

Hai... Tae smiled at him...

Hai... Jimin with him in a small voice.

You didn't give any reply still...

I... I... Jimin whispers and looks down.

Its. Ok... Say your reply after 5 days... Tae was about to go...

Hyung... Jimin call him,

What?

I'm sorry... I don't love you... I love someone else... She is my everything... I'm sorry... Jimin walks to his home.

Tae sighed in heavy... You are lying Jimin... Tae said more as a whisper... You are lying for that bitch... Taehyung's brain was filled with anger... Angry towards a certain bunny boy.