25

ಣ 🐅⊹ 🗝️ っ🎧 ✧ ☕️ ഒ 🎰

waking up next to louis had become a normal thing now. and harry loved it. he loved having the older around him, hearing his morning voice and his chuckles whenever harry clumsily tripped or stuttered because it was still so early.

it was one of the last days in the house, luke had told them a week prior that they would now be moving back to their original headquarters. and while harry was anticipating it, he also didn't want to leave leo and val behind. he had come to grown very attached to the two youngers. as they were always there to help him tease the members or jump around like children. he contemplated asking luke if he allow the two to move to the headquarters as well but he feared that luke would reject and find him weird so he didn't do it.

it was late already, tomorrow harry had work so he wasn't going on a mission today. instead he leaned over the railing of the balcony, just staring into the night. it wasn't necessarily cold but whenever the wind blew harry got goosebumps.

"what are you doing out here?" a voice asked from behind. harry turned around to see louis who was just standing at the door frame, a black hoodie in his hand.

"nothing. just thinking." harry hummed and gratefully took the hoodie louis handed him and put it on. he noticed louis' scent all over it and stated "it's one of yours."

"is it? well, i don't mind you wearing my stuff, you look better in them anyway." louis replied and stood next to harry to look into the garden.

the two were engulfed in a silence. it wasn't an awkward one, not at all. instead it felt more like the two just took their time to think about anything and nothing.

"are you excited to go back?" louis asked after a while. harry had just now noticed how close they were and he scooted even closer, enjoying the warmth louis' bady was radiating.

"i guess..." harry trailed off, "it's just there has been a few not so pleasant things going on back there when i lived there so i'm scared." he continued.

louis took his hand which was cold from touching the freezing metal of the railing and intertwined their fingers.

"i'll make sure that every unpleasant memory will be replaced with a very pleasant one." he whispered.

"thank you." harry whispered back.

he didn't know why they were whispering but he was glad that they did because he was pretty sure his voice would've cracked if he had responded to louis in a normal voice.

"i mean it. thank you, louis." he whispered again. louis looked at him, a tender smile tugging at his lips.

"lou." he said quietly.

"what?" harry hummed in confusion.

"call me lou. i don't mind it with you." louis repeated.

suddenly harry's throat became very tight as he started to grasp the full meaning of louis' words.

"okay lou." the younger said, testing the nickname. he looked at louis for an reaction and was overfilled with joy when he saw louis blush and smile.

"it's nice. lou." harry commented.
"can you say it again?" louis requested, his cheeks still flushed.

"of course. my lou-bear." harry smiled. his body was now fully turned towards louis who rubbed his thumb over their intertwined hands.

"sounds very good from your mouth." louis stated and harry giggled slightly. he stood on his tip toes and gave louis a quick peck on the lips. there was no particular reason, he just felt very content and satisfied with doing so.