16

ಣ 🐅⊹ 🗝️ っ🎧 ✧ ☕️ ഒ 🎰

waking up today felt different than usual. and no, it wasn't because nina and lea were cuddled up next to harry.

do you know that feeling before an exam? when your stomach is all tingly as you quickly try to remember all the things you studied. each minute passes by quickly as the exam comes closer and closer. everyone being freaked out but still busy looking at their notes one last time whilst hoping that the exam won't be that hard.

if yes, then you know how harry felt right now. one would think with twenty eight men there would be a lot of noise and chaos and usually there was, except today wasn't the usual. today was the day.

luke had informed them at breakfast that he confirmed cascade's location and that today they would confront the leader. apparently he was called teflon don but his actual name was zayn malik. nobody asked luke about how he knew that even though harry could see curiosity on the faces of many members.

after breakfast luke called for harry who nervously stayed behind, signalising for lea and nina to go ahead and don't wait for him.

luke patted the seat next to him and harry sat down, his stomach doing little somersaults. luke smiled when he saw how anxious harry was.

"you're scared, right?" the older male asked.
harry nodded and mumbled "yes, a bit."

"that's alright, don't worry. but i'm here to ask you a very important question. no matter your answer, i'll respect it and you won't have to explain yourself to me in any way." luke said.

harry gulped and locked eyes with luke. the man in front of him was too serious to be joking around but at the same time, the way he spoke and acted made harry feel safe.

"i want to ask you whether you want to join me and the other members tonight or not? i know it's a huge danger but i, as well as the members that will join me, think you should be able to see who is actually cause of this. after all they threatened to kill you and kidnapped your friends. but whatever you decide, it's your responsibility. in case you get harmed, that's not on rouge and we will inform your father of that as well." luke explained.

harry tilted his head. he was quiet for a while, thinking about what the man had just explained. suddenly a little question popped up in his head and he did not hesitate to ask it "but don't i already know who's behind this. you said it's most likely aspire's company head dominik forst, right? you said he had relations to cascade who then threatened me to end the contract with the grimshaw company."

luke nodded "that yes. but relations are not always everything. for all we know it could be another company wanting the contract to end. which is also why i asked to. we're fighting cascade because they threatened you and came into our territory but why they threatened you, is not that much of our business."

harry understood his point. indeed it was only rouge's job to keep him safe and eliminate the danger but it wasn't their job to investigate why he was getting threatened. he thought for a while, feeling slightly guilty about it because he knew luke's time was precious. but the older male didn't stress him at all, he was patiently waiting for harry's response.

meanwhile harry's mind was racing. of course, he wanted to know what all this was about and if he was honest he also wanted to see the mafia in action. sure, he had watched the members fight against cascade members twice but this was certainly different. he felt like a fanboy who had the chance to see their idols except that he was also risking his life. he took a deep breath and decided.

"yes." he said and luke looked at him, tilting his head.

"are you sure? once i count you in there's no way out. we're counting on you." he said but harry insisted that his answer was yes so luke stood up.