21

ಣ 🐅⊹ 🗝️ っ🎧 ✧ ☕️ ഒ 🎰

tonight harry couldn't wait to go asleep. knowing that tomorrow he would get to see louis again just made him want time to pass by as fast as possible.

but just before he went to bed nina and lea called him. harry tilted their head in confusion and worry as the two looked at him in seriousness.

"why are you two like that? it's scaring me?" he asked, looking into their poker faces.

"remember this afternoon when we said we had news too? well, we're leaving this place again." nina answered.

"no!" harry exclaimed, staring at the two stunned.

"yeah." lea said "we have go get back to college since exams will be soon. we can't expect luke to allow us here forever especially now that there's no danger anymore."

harry started tearing up and hugged the two who returned the hug. all three of them had shimmering eyes. lea giggled and asked "why are we acting like this?" while wiping one tear of her cheek.

"nothing will change, it'll be just like it used to. we can still meet and everything. we're just really being dramatic." she cried out while nina was giving her little pecks. suddenly a new person entered the room. the three turned around to see deaken. as soon as the young man had spotted the tears on their cheeks he ran up to them. he started babying them, asking them why their were crying and if everything was okay.

"tell him." harry said and quickly hugged nina and lea before going through the door.

"what do you mean, haz?" a confused deaken asked but harry just gave him a smile and closed the door behind him.

not knowing what to do now he decided to go to the living room. only johnny was present, sitting on the couch. he was obviously deep in his thoughts as he didn't notice harry coming until the younger had sat down next to him.

"hello harry." he greeted, not looking at him but keeping eye contact with the window front which showed the beautiful and big garden of the mansion.

"hello J. what are you thinking about?" harry asked.

"oh just this and that. why?" johnny replied, finally taking his eyes off the moonlit garden.

"i don't know. you just look very absent. why are you still awake?" harry questioned. johnny sighed and a small silence spread. harry didn't say anything either, just waiting for his friend's answer. he did however lean onto johnny's shoulder as his tiredness was slowly showing.

"i'm waiting for lydia. she's on a mission right now with luke and lucas. she's currently working in louis' space which means i don't get to see her that much." johnny finally replied after a while.

"are you worried?" harry hummed.

"i always am. i know she knows what to do and she isn't stupid enough to get herself killed but i can be worried, can't i?" johnny explained. harry rubbed his forehead into johnny's side, hiding his little smile.

"of course you can. you like her a lot, don't you?" he inquired. johnny sighed and then joked "is it that obvious?"

harry laughed and said "yes, johnny. it is." johnny shrugged slightly before becoming calm again. he handed harry a blanket which the younger male took gratefully.

"i wish i had someone like lydia." harry said after a while. his voice was already becoming more hoarsely as he was very tired.

"do you now? what about louis?" johnny asked.

"ugh, i don't know. he's alright i guess." harry mumbled. johnny let out an airy laugh. "he thinks you're alright too by the way." he said and looked down at harry who was cuddled into his side. "if you know what i mean." he added and winked.