23

ಣ 🐅⊹ 🗝️ っ🎧 ✧ ☕️ ഒ 🎰

harry woke up to his own phone alarm. he groaned, stood up and turned it off. when he turned back around, he halted in his movements.

in the bed he just stood up from laid louis. the man was frowning, his eyes barely open. his hair was disheveled and his lips pouty. harry's heart hurt at the sight. all he wanted was to cuddle back into louis' side.

"morning." he said quietly.

"good morning." louis replied with his morning voice which sent shivers down harry's spine.

"why aren't you next to me?" louis asked, now opening his eyes. harry avoided the man's gaze and shrugged.

"god, will you come back here? i need my personal heater next to me." louis grumbled and opened up the covers. harry couldn't resist so he just slipped back under the cover and sighed in content as he felt louis' arm wrap around his waist.

it was a chill atmosphere. they weren't talking neither sleeping, just closing their eyes and enjoying each other's presence. the sun shone in through the window and lit up both their faces. harry heard louis shuffle next to him but he didn't open his eyes to check. instead he just frowned a bit before smiling. not for a particular reason, he just felt very content right now.

"luke told me you're still searching for a fake name, right?" louis asked. it was quiet, barely even above a whisper but of course harry heard it. he hummed in agreement.

"what about conejito?" louis asked. harry now opened his eyes to see that louis was looking at him, obviously cooing at the sleepy man.

"you do know i don't know what the means, right?" harry asked.

"yeah i know, i think it fits you, it means bunny. you have bunny teeth plus you, have a very bubbly personality, you're my conejito" louis replied, brushing a strand of hair out of harry's face. harry's face soon flushed.

"you think i'm bubbly?" harry questioned sceptically.

"not until recently. in the beginning you were an entitled arsehole. but the more you've been with us the more you've come to be more positive and happy." louis teasingly explained.

harry felt like crying. happy tears though. hearing that he and his presence were appreciated made him feel warm and happy. especially when it came from louis who wasn't known for being so nice and positive.

"thank you." harry said, his voice cracking a bit. louis didn't say anything but gave harry a soft peck on the lips.

"let's go and get breakfast, shall we?" he asked and harry nodded groggily. he followed louis into the kitchen but not before both of them had a quick toilet break.

"good morning!" said a man that harry recognised as lucas. louis smiled at him and replied "hey lucas." harry did the same before getting himself a bowl of cereal.

"so how was your first mission, haz?" lucas asked. the man didn't seem to be affected by the fact that it was still morning as he was full of energy.

"it was okay. i was a bit nervous at first but then i realized that it's actually not that bad. although louis and deaken did help." harry replied.

"of course. that's what they're here for. i'm glad it wasn't like my first mission." lucas said and then started explaining how in his first mission he handed timotheé the wrong bottle and almost killed the person they wanted to have a deal with.

while harry listened and laughed at lucas' ridiculous story he noticed that louis gave him looks. they weren't necessarily jealous but definitely had a hint of possessiveness in them. so that's why after breakfast, harry quickly pulled louis into an empty hallway and gave him a kiss. not a long nor a messy one but still a kiss.