10

ಣ 🐅⊹ 🗝️ っ🎧 ✧ ☕️ ഒ 🎰

"luke?" louis asked. the man, who was currently busy devouring some grilled pork, hummed and looked at him.

"i have a deal today, can i take deaken with me?" louis requested. like nodded and said "of course but then take harry with you as well. he hasn't left the house for a while."

"but it's a deal? me and d are going to go with guns and stuff and so are our partners. it'll put him in danger." louis exclaimed.

"can i join?" another voice asked. harry, who had been quiet this whole time, looked up to the women. he had seen her around before but didn't get her name or anything.

"sure, you can sage. louis, how about this? sage drives you and deaken out. then her and harry stay at val's while you and dee, do whatever you do and done." luke suggested.

"but i want to see valerie and leo too!" deaken pouted.
"then you and louis, join sage and harry after. but don't stay too long, the two have school tomorrow." luke sighed in resignation. deaken clapped his hand excitedly and fist bumped sage.

after dinner finished, harry said goodnight to nina and nailea since the two wouldn't be joining him. he managed to swiftly pull nina to the side and whispered "talk to lea man. just ask her, she's not going to reject you."

"but what if she does? i don't want to ruin what we have now." nina questioned anxiously. harry patted their back and replied "she won't, believe me! that girl is head over heels for you," the other nodded and then gave harry a quick hug before leaving to their room.

since louis and harry were both showered and louis was even already wearing his black leather jacket there was not much to do. harry just got himself a jacket as well before joining louis in, waiting at the front door. sage arrived shortly after, giving both of them a curt nod. the rest of the waiting time for deaken, the women passed her time by reading a book. harry watched her and noticed that the book cover wasn't in english but actually in japanese.

"you can read japanese?" he asked sage curiously.

"oh uhm, yes i can. i am japanese." sage responded and chuckled. harry hummed.

after a while deaken arrived, all in black like everyone else. he had his hair styled up and a black mask under his chin. speaking of masks, he handed them all one as well. harry took a look at it. it was black, of course, and in the upper corner on the inside the two numbers "28" were embroidered with neon green thread.

"wow, these look so cool." harry said stunned. deaken smiled at him sweetly and said "thank you. i did the embroidery."

"really?! that's so cool!" harry exclaimed.

"enough, let's get going." louis interrupted them.

harry rolled his eyes but followed the three men out of the building. a black car was already waiting for them. sage got in on the driver's side. harry wanted to get in in the back but deaken held him back.

"you go in on the front. i need to talk with louis." he said.

"aren't you worried about you know.. me finding out the location?" harry asked perplexed. with the sweet smile still on his lips deaken replied "no i'm not. should i be?"

"no of course not." harry responded and put his hands up in defence. suddenly sage shouted "get in." so the two men obeyed. deaken sat in the back and harry in the front next to sage.

"hold this." sage ordered and gave harry her book. harry held it with interest, trying to decipher the meaning of the japanese characters on the front. the book's cover was all black with a white font which didn't gave any information about the book's content. harry had no chance of guessing either since sage took the book again, and stored it into her bag which was laying at harry's feet.