17

ಣ 🐅⊹ 🗝️ っ🎧 ✧ ☕️ ഒ 🎰

[trigger warning: graphic & explicit violence, blood]

harry surely wasn't the only one to notice that they had been expected as he could feel everyone being tense. somehow all of rouge's members were able to hide their realisation just fine while harry was so stupid and let out a quiet curse. only timmy next to him had heard and he nudged harry to be silent again.

"why are you here in england? i thought i had been clear enough when i said that this is rouge's territory." luke said. his voice echoed in the big hall.

the leader of cascade chuckled and replied "you see, where i decide to settle down is none if your business and if it interferes with your territory, that's your problem. the people don't care as long as they get their drugs and guns."

harry could feel timotheé shift next to him. he looked down and saw that the man had his hands around the gun. harry mirrored his actions, finding familiarity in the feeling of the cold surface underneath his warm skin. also it stopped his hands from trembling which harry was more than grateful for.

"listen mr. malik. i want to make this easy for you and i'm going to be honest. i don't want to fight you but i will if you don't leave england. and by the way we also kindly ask for you to not harm any innocent citizens, no matter which company pays you." luke said loud and clear. the last sentence was obviously about harry.

"it's teflon don for you, hemmings. i thought we had been there already. and i threaten and kill whoever i please. it's the styles's fault for making a deal with gtimshaw's company when aspire already had the entitlement for it." the leader said.

"that's not true." harry hissed and timotheé nudged him to stay quiet.

"i see we're not coming to an agreement mr. malik." luke hummed and harry could see him nodding.

"i'm afraid it is that way." teflon don said and shrugged.

"how come you knew of our arrival by the way? i thought we've been discreet enough." luke questioned. harry had to applaud him for being so calm and collected since harry himself was literally freaking out. his heart was beating so incredibly fast it was like he had just ran a marathon. he could hear the blood pumping through his veins and was curious whether timotheé next to him was able to hear it too, that's how loud it was.

cascade's leader laughed, bringing harry back to reality "it was smart to hand hood to the police, it was quite a bit of work to get him out of there. but he alarmed us soon enough so we were on edge. a visit from you was therefore inevitable." the man stepped away to reveal calum hood himself, whomst harry had shot. except now he looked way less vulnerable and way more dangerous. next to him stood another and harry's breath hitched as he recognised the dominik forst. the man was sassily leaning onto calum in a very high-class looking suit.

"surprise!" he grinned and waved with his one hand, revealing a small glock in it. calum and a few of the other members of cascade laughed.

"we're going to start in three.." luke in the front mumbled and everyone tensed. harry looked around with panic.

"start with what?" he asked timmy who slightly moved with his gun. harry had almost squealed in panic as he understood what timmy meant.

"we can't just start shooting." harry mumbled.

"two..."luke hummed.

"we have to or they will." timotheé replied, scrunching his nose.

"one.." luke counted. it was a bit louder this time but still too quiet for the members of cascade to pick it up. they were still snickering at rouge's helpless position.