13

ಣ 🐅⊹ 🗝️ っ🎧 ✧ ☕️ ഒ 🎰

a few members were seated around the big table but harry noticed many missing. luke signed for everyone to sit and then took a quick look at his wrist watch. he seemed to wait for something or rather someone because when lydia appeared from one of the doors he sighed in relief.

"there you are. i've been waiting." luke noted.

"sorry, next time you can do the interrogation." lydia said and teasingly stuck her tongue out. she sat down next to luke and then turned to look at everyone else. she noticed harry and gave him a small smile.

"glad to see you," she said and harry smiled back at the woman who now cleared her throat, "anyways after klyde was so kind to treat our guest. me and daniel asked him a few questions." lydia said.

harry tilted his head in confusion but deaken next to him whispered "she means the guy you shot. klyde took the bullet out." harry gulped at the mentioning but pulled himself together and continued listening to lydia.

"indeed he is a member of the cascade mafia just like louis said. his name is calum hood and his task was to once again kidnap harry to intimidate his father and get styles enterprises to cancel their contract with the grimshaw company. what we couldn't figure out was how cascade knew our location. even calum couldn't tell us, he said he just got a location from the leader." lydia reported.

"thank you." luke said and gave her a warm smile which lydia returned.

"so what's the plan now?" johnny asked from across the table. luke gave an acknowledging nod and asked "that we have to figure out. any suggestions?" sage raised her hand and luke pointed at her.

"i say we change location. if cascade knows where we are, we're all in danger. we don't know their resources plus we not only have to keep harry safe but also his two friends. i'm not feeling like risking the life of three innocent people." the japanese woman advised.

"i'm not innocent." harry mumbled but everyone shushed him and deaken whispered "yes, you are."

"good idea aoki." luke agreed. behind him dan was entering through the same door lydia had used a few minutes prior. he gave everyone a curt nod before sitting down next to johnny who was quietly filling him in on sage's idea.

"but where to? does anyone know a place we could stay until the situation is over?" luke questioned. louis spoke up and suggested "i know it's a stupid idea but maybe val's place. it's huge and she has an unused basement which we could use for our activities. also it's a noble area of england, meaning cascade won't expect us there."

luke frowned, seemingly thinking about louis' idea. harry meanwhile gave him a surprised look. he hadn't expected such a smart idea from louis but then again he never actually knew what to expect from him.

"i'll ask valerie and her parents of course. but for now it seems like the best option we have. that is if nobody else has an idea?" luke said, looking around the table. it was silent so he nodded and raised himself off his seat.

"alright, i'll give you the decision by dinner time. until then everyone is dismissed." the leader said and everyone stood up.

"but," luke spoke up, "nobody leaves this house unless i say so. i'm not risking any of your lives." everyone nodded in understanding and left the conference room. harry followed louis to their room. the latter still seemed tired but harry had to speak up. 

"lou?" he asked. louis turned around in confusion.

"since when are you calling me lou?" he asked.

"am i not allowed to?" harry asked back and louis shrugged.