18

ಣ 🐅⊹ 🗝️ っ🎧 ✧ ☕️ ഒ 🎰

harry woke up in a small room. it had nothing but bed in it. he moved only to realize that his hands were tied together at his back causing him to have intense back and arm pain.

he heaved his body up and leaned onto the wall, scanning his surroundings. the room had one white door and a window which was barred. he stood up and walked to the door. on his way he felt his legs becoming weak but after a quick break he finally reached the door. he opened it and looked around.

he found himself on a busy hallway. many police officers were walking by, none of them paying any attention to harry. that was until one officer noticed the lost looking man.

"hello." he said. harry recognized him as the man who had dragged him to the car. the face made him remember of what happened and harry instantly felt like both crying and throwing up.

the broad man walked up to him and said "follow me please." not having any motivation to say anything harry just followed the man into an office. he noticed however that it was a police officer's office. there were files piled on the table and a pair of handcuffs hung around one of the two chairs.

"oh, i'm sorry." the officer said and took off harry's handcuffs as he noticed that his hands were still restricted.

"i'm police officer and head detective of the police department. my name is frank delfino, it's nice to meet you." the man said and extended his hand. harry shook it, still not in his right mind.

"what happened?" harry questioned as he sat down.

"we were hoping you could tell us. originally me and my colleagues were raiding an old storage hall because we had information that it was rouge's headquarter. you know the mafia rouge?" delfino explained.

harry choked and had a coughing fit. he needed a minute to calm himself down before replying "yes, i'm familiar with the rouge mafia. but i can assure you that the storage hall you raided wasn't rouge's headquarters. it is or rather was the headquarter of a mafia called cascade."

frank tilted his head, pushing up his glasses. he stared at harry which made the latter feel quite uncomfortable.

"how do you know? aren't you a businessman?" frank inquired. harry gulped. he didn't know how much he should tell the man in front of him. after all he was a police officer and was probably trying to hunt rouge down. something that harry would like to prevent even though it was against the law.

"yes, i'm the ceo of styles enterprises." harry said, only answering the last question. frank nodded.

"we already knew that. your father has bailed you out. originally we planned to arrest you for illegally owning a gun as well as the involvement in illegal activities. be glad you and your father are rich and influential or else i don't think you would be off this easy." delfino noted, his last words laced in bitterness.

harry hesitated because he wasn't sure how far he could go but in the end he asked "excuse me but could you tell me who has given you the hint that the rouge mafia was in that storage hall?"

frank looked at him, his piercing eyes analysing harry's each and every move. the man tilted his head, thinking for a while. harry felt really small and embarrassed under the man's stare.

"usually i would not tell you but, since not me neither any of my colleagues are able to explain the situation, i will tell you. it was dominik forst. he's the ceo of the company aspire, you might know him." frank told him. harry's eyes widened in surprise. why would dominik call the cops on his own mafia headquarters.