26

ಣ 🐅⊹ 🗝️ っ🎧 ✧ ☕️ ഒ 🎰

harry slammed the door of the balcony shut behind him. he slid down the wall next to it, burying his head between his legs. he kept cursing at himself under his breath for crying but the tears kept spilling.

he heard the door flow open again just a minute later and he didn't have to look up to know it was louis. the man had probably followed him down to reject him or even worse make fun of him.

indeed it was louis as the older grabbed harry's arm and pulled him up again. the latter hastily wiped his tears even although it was obvious by his sobs that he had been crying. louis pulled him out and closed the door behind them.

"go up." he ordered and the sniffing harry obeyed and went up the latter. he didn't know why louis wanted him to go up again, probably just so he could laugh at harry without getting seen by any other member.

he wordlessly followed louis back to where two had been sitting just a while ago. louis sat down and motioned for harry to do the same. his face once again showed no emotion which scared the living hell out of the younger right now.

"you know when i first met you, i thought you were a total bitch." louis said, catching harry off guard.

"what?" he muttered, his voice weak.

"i thought you were an arrogant brat who got all of your daddy's money and his company and i was right in a way. but what i didn't know back then was that you were also probably the most oblivious person i know." louis continued.

harry frowned. it was fine, he knew louis didn't like him romantically but he did not have to say shit like that. the younger scoffed "okay, i get it. i'm a daddy's boy and an arsehole. now why don't you just reject me so we can get this over with?"

he was about to say more but louis shushed him "listen." he said "you were like that in the beginning but you changed. you became nice, caring and had a really rough time. which i'm sorry you had to go through. my point is, the person that sighed the first contract with rouge, the person i met in the office and threatened with a gun, that person isn't you anymore. harry you've grown to become one of the people closest to me. you're reliable, funny but witty. i love teasing you just as i know you do too. i, and everyone else at that, can see how much you've changed and how much you're thriving around the members. and i like it. fuck, harry i like it so much. being around you, teasing you, bickering with you but also sharing a bed with you, joking with you. you've made me a better person as so did i." he ranted.

harry's mouth was agape as he stared at louis in shock. he had expected everything but this and his eyes were tearing up once again. this time not from embarrassment but from affection and being emotionally overwhelmed

"i like you too, conejito! god, i like you more than anyone or anything else right now! please stop crying it hurts my heart, your tears are important to me." louis mumbled. harry laughed through his tears as his mind finally grasped the full meaning of what louis was saying.

without a second thought he pressed his lips onto the elder's. it was a messy kiss, by far not their softest or hottest but probably the one which meant the most to both of them. the pure passion and joy within the kiss was something harry wanted to cherish forever.

as the kiss kept on going harry's brain lit on fire and the warmth spread throughout his entire body. he once again realized he was addicted. this kiss was better than any other before it and harry's heart beat incredibly fast as he enjoyed each and every second of it.

he wrapped his arms around louis' neck, wanting to keep him close. he was scared that if he didn't, louis might just fade away and he would wake up out of this wonderful dream which he called his reality right now.