22

[tw: nsfw!]
ಣ 🐅⊹ 🗝️ っ🎧 ✧ ☕️ ഒ 🎰

in the next days lea and nina were packing their things. even though he was extremely sad about that, harry knew that they had to if they wanted to focus on their exams. their apartment was not only closer to the uni than val's mansion, it also gave them space to learn and study without having to get interrupted by the other members.

harry himself went back to work. it felt weird entering the office for the first time in months but, he quickly came to realize that not much had changed. the meetings were still boring, the secretary is still very annoying. but somehow being away from work for that long had given him motivation and this didn't go unnoticed by the employees. even though nobody mentioned it everyone felt new energy ever since harry had been back to working.

to the man's surprise his father hadn't done anything. he didn't try to contact harry. not even once, which the younger appreciated. with his mother however, he spoke with her on the phone on the first day back. she knew from her husband about harry's actions however she told him that she had seen worse as the wife of a very successful ceo. she didn't mind keeping in contact with harry which filled the man with happiness.

after the first weeks of work, harry went home early on a friday. home being val's mansion. he had heard from deaken that luke thought about moving back to their old mansion however for now they had too many things to do so, a possible move would definitely take another few weeks if not months. harry didn't mind as he had become familiar with the big house and the people living inside it.

one thing had changed however. louis and harry now had their room for themselves. as lea and nina moved out, deaken had asked luke for the permission to move in with them, since they had a spare room. harry hadn't been present but luke later told him that apparently deaken had secretly applied for university as well. luke, even though a bit resentful, had allowed deaken to go, because he had attachment issues, he didn't want deaken to be mentally down, he grew very attached to the couple because they got him pretty well, and they were close to his age, plus deaken is finally getting the education he deserves. however he expected deaken to turn up every evening to fulfill his missions.

"seems like he's really happy with your friends, and also going to college. i'm happy for him really, thank your friends for me." louis commented as one day he and harry watched deaken enter the mansion smile wide on his face, positivity radiating off of him. harry hummed but wasn't really listening.

reason for that was that today would be the first time he would join louis and deaken on their nightly deals. he was a bit nervous even though louis had already assured him it would be fine. however it was obvious that louis was a bit nervous as well. he had asked harry over and over if he was really sure about his decision to join them which had made the man pretty nervous. he went to pee for like five times because of how nervous he was.

he was now fiddling with his hands, pulling the black hoodie over his hands to give himself sweater paws. he quickly thanked myles who had handed him a black mask and his gun which harry quickly stored in the holster hidden under the big hoodie. luckily today was friday meaning a lot of people would be out and they were very unlikely to stand out of the crowd.

"you ready?" louis asked. he had already put on his mask and his brown hair fell onto his forehead, hiding the forehead, the eyebrows and the upper part of his eyes. he looked very emo and harry wanted to laugh, and tease louis about it like he always does but, he was too nervous to even think about it.

"not really but we all have to start somewhere, don't we." harry mumbled. he received a laugh from myles in response who was still standing next to him. he gave harry a pat on the back and said "it won't be that bad. and you have two of the best members with you, you wont get killed."