1

ಣ 🐅⊹ 🗝️ っ🎧 ✧ ☕️ ഒ 🎰

"fuck you."

those were the first words harry styles heard when he woke up. he raised his head only to find himself immediately fall back down as the effects of his hangover were kicking in. his head hurt and he started to feel nauseous instantly. adding onto that, a loud yelling kept on disturbing the peace which he so desperately wanted.

he finally got himself to sit up without feeling like he was going to vomit any second. he also discovered that he was naked under the covers which usually he wouldn't mind but right now there was another person with him in the room so he did feel a tad bit uncomfortable.

speaking of the other person, hailey was still yelling at him. harry sighed in annoyance before looking up to the young woman.

"could you stop screaming for a second? you make my brain hurt." he requested whilst looking up at her. she was seemingly fuming and to be quiet frankly she had all reason to.

"you want me to stop screaming? after what you did to me?" she asked hysterically. she shook her head, making her long black hair flip around dramatically.

"yeah, that's what i just said. are you deaf?" harry groaned in response, fishing one of his boxers from the floor to put it on.

"you are the biggest asshole i have ever met, harry styles. i can't bring myself to be with you for another minute." hailey scoffed, watching harry dressing himself. she had seem him naked already so there wasn't much to be ashamed off.

"then leave. i don't care. the hook-up is over, we're back to being exes. now please exit my apartment, i need some peace to cure my hangover and i won't have that peace until you leave." harry said, annoyed. hailey looked at him one last time before wordlessly leaving the room. two minutes later harry heard the front door clicking, meaning that he was finally alone.

he got up to get some grey jogging pants that were laying around in his room. they smelled clean so he shrugged and put them on. big mistake as not only he lost his balance and fell flat on his nose but also his head kept hurting pretty badly. the man scrunched his nose, got up and left to the bathroom where he finally found some pills for his head.

quickly taking the pills with some water from his sink he hoped they would start working fast as his head was really killing him. he sat down next to the toilet, just in case, and let the last night replay in his head.

the evening had started off completely normal as a little meet-up with his friends amelie and nailea. they drank a bit as friends do, but sadly harry quickly became the third wheel as his two friends boldly started making out. harry didn't really care for whatever kind of relationship they had but it made him feel lonely. so as amelie and nailea disappeared into the bar's bathrooms to do who knows what, harry, decided to call up his ex, hailey. big mistake.

even when drunk he knew it was a mistake but he just felt lonely and horny and the sex in their relationship had been amazing so why not?

hailey agreed to come to the bar, initially only to pick harry up and bring him home but somehow the two ended up making out in the hallway of harry's apartment complex.

back to reality, harry waited for a while but his stomach felt fine so he dared to stand up and go back to his bedroom which looked like a mess. harry's clothes from yesterday were spread all over the floor, it reeked of sex and sweat and his phone was ringing as well. while picking up the call, the man walked to the huge windows and opened them to get rid of the smell.

"what is it?" he asked annoyed. on the other side of the line his secretary was telling him stuff but, he wasn't really listening. the pills were only starting to kick in so, he couldn't concentrate at all.