Its the end

I haven't been going to school. Robin comes over to my house everyday and we just talk. I haven't seen Gwen or Finney though in forever. I feel that at this point there is nothing to live for. But at the same time there is. Robin. I feel like Robin is the only person I have left in this shitty world. Yes technically I have Finney and Gwen then again I'm not even sure if me and Gwen are still friends since that fight we had at the hospital. Things have been hard without Donna. It's just not the same. I feel awful for Finney. Donna had been his crush since first grade. And that day when they came to save me was the day we was finally gonna ask Donna out. FINALLY. But of course that bitch had to stab her. It's hard to think about. But then again that moment just replays in my head. Today I decide to go visit Finney and Gwen. I miss them. I get to there hiuse and knock on the door. Gwen answers.

"Oh... y/n. I thought you were gone." She says

"Gone?! No no no. It's just- been hard yknow."

"Yeah yeah what do you want?"

"Gwen I know your still pissed at me from the fight but I fucking miss you. I miss when our group used to hangout."

"Yeah and it will never be the same. Donna is gone and because of that Finney hasn't come out of his room for a week straight. Your not the only one sad y/n. But however I will accept your apology because to be honest I also fuckjng missed you."

"Wait Finney hasn't been out of his room for a week?!"

"Yeah kinda crazy. It's really weird at lunch. I never see Robin there. I think he has to eat in the bathroom since the only people he has is you and Finney. I sit with Susie though."

"Damn, I should probably start going back to school haha."

For the rest of the night me and Gwen watched movies. And I did end up seeing Finney. We hugged. Finney is my best friend. And of course I missed him. I missed everyone.

I realized that everyone is going to die whether you like it or not. Maybe your death will come sooner then later. Donnas was too early but we somehow have to accept it. It's normal for people to die, just really hard to take. I'll always miss Donna and she will forever be my best friend. But most importantly, our group is back together and Donna is always going to be there sitting with us at that lunch table.

THIS IS THE END IF THE STORY!!! COMMENT IDEAS FOR THE NEXT STORY ILL TAKE ALL IDEAS!!!